Karan Nandini or Karan Tanya - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by Mehru1984

everyone is hurting our feeling i think we should not come on this forum too ...........and for me always gauri n hiten no matter what bc i will not support rakshanda any way not even in my dreams ........ 😑
whether she looks good with hiten or not i really dont care .......i care about gauri n hiten thats all.......
anyway its ur views n ur feeling ........

Mehru hunny I am a die hard Hiten fan hunny.  SOrry to hurt your feelings.  I am one o you guys.  I just expressed my opinion.  Thats all.  Please calm down ok?  Here take jadoo ki jappi πŸ€—

Originally posted by cool_time

kn defo.karan..............tanya dance waz 4 a few secs & da real dance sequence waz picturised on ght.gauri luked really cute & yesterday i really lked her dance & i'm saying this as a viewer not as a fan or sumthing.she did indian dance & i fink this waz da 1st time she did tht on tv after nb2.i noe she isn't a gr8 dancer but her perf waz not tht bad yesterday desipride
!.

See I am not saying it was bad.  It could have been better if right song was chosen.  I dont think any one understands my point. 

karan nandini were rocking yesterday 😳 😳 ..
nandini was looking very beautiful and elegant and deir chemistry was just awesome 😳 😳 ..
and karan and tanya's dance was BAD.. ..karan was not comfortable wid tanya and wid nandini he was so much in love ...karan looks gud only wid nandini 😳
I LIKED THE DANCE CHEMISTRY OF KARAN AND NANDINI ONLY.AND TANYA WAS ONLY FOR FEW SECONDS WITH KARAN.AND I WILL NEVER LIKE ALSO THEIR CHEMISTRY.

--------------------------------------------------------KARA N NANDINI ROCKS

KT LAKSH ROCKS

GANGA SAHIL ROCKS

Originally posted by cool_time

kn defo.karan..............tanya dance waz 4 a few secs & da real dance sequence waz picturised on ght.gauri luked really cute & yesterday i really lked her dance & i'm saying this as a viewer not as a fan or sumthing.she did indian dance & i fink this waz da 1st time she did tht on tv after nb2.i noe she isn't a gr8 dancer but her perf waz not tht bad yesterday desipride
!on da other hand i thought tht they shud hav given sum more steps 2 hiten but i don't fink usme uska koi galti tha becz da holl song waz sung by a female.kn rokz all da way!!!!more than their perf i liked da previous conversation they shared.it waz tremendously cute.

YA I AGREE WID U.

I do however think they could have done better if given a better song. hiten-gauri aren't known as dancers so they did the best to their ability :)

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

That's it..........  Sumthing didnt add up right.  May be he was stiff yet the pair did much better than Gauri hiten.  Dunno. May be its me thinking that way.  Me as a critic wouldnot approve this performance to be the best.  Thats all.

i totally disagree with you desipride.
gauri was looking soooooooooooooooooo beautiful on the other hand rakshnda 's dress was so cheap and i dont like her at all.hiten was loooking so uncomfortable with rakshnda on the hand he was looking so much in love with gauri their chemistry was rocking as usual.and in my opinion gauri danced very well and her and hiten's face expressions matched very well.
Originally posted by desiflavour101

I do however think they could have done better if given a better song. hiten-gauri aren't known as dancers so they did the best to their ability :)

That's it.  You got me. They would have done lot better with another song. 

Originally posted by DeSiPride05

What pair did good in yesterday's star mahotsav show?  Karan Nandini or Karan Tanya?

I would say Karan Tanya because Gauri tried to sing along or move her lips and looked pretty ugly.  Gauri is good looking and pretty so no offense but she sucks as far as dance is concerned,  Gauri cant dance. Gauri fans please dont take me wrong.  Also Gauri did not have any facial expressions like Rakshanda did.  Rakshanda dressed better too.  Now you all KN fans know I hate tanya and you do too but truth is truth right?

Absulutley rightπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Poppyflower

Absulutley rightπŸ‘πŸ‘

Lol.  I am glad sumone agrees with me.  However, This applies to yesterday's performance only.  I still belive Tanya needs to leave and make a room for KN.