India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for 28 Dec

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

As Nandini continues to struggle, Ansh drags Nandini, even slaps her and pulls her along. Thulsi is standing in front of them. She asks him to let go Nandini. She says that when love crosses its limits, it becomes an obsession, which is a disease. He stops her and asks her to continue her story in Shantinikethan. Thulsi asks Ansh not to force her to take extreme steps. He challenges her and says she has been saying such things for a while. He raped Nandini in Switzerland and she was not able to do any harm to Ansh. But Thulsi says do not challenge the woman in me, who will fight for justice.

Ansh slaps Nandini again, Thulsi rushes forward, Ansh pushes her and in the struggle Thulsi falls down and so also the revolver. Ansh drags Nandini and reaches a cliff and is a few steps away from the fall. Thulsi picks up the revolver infront of her and threatens Ansh. But he pulls out another one and says, "A mother can never kill her son". He also says that its easy to hold a gun, not so to pull the trigger. She has flashbacks from the current to him in the cradle (The day he joins the Viranis, shopping, celebrations, wedding et al). She brings down her arm and Nandini is surprised. She keeps saying "Maa mujhe bachayiye".Thulsi does not even look at him, but asks him to let Nandini off. He says that to cry at least Vishal's body was available, but even Nandini's body won't be. Look at what he "Ansh Gujral" is today. If he cannot get nandini nobody else can.  Thulsi is shocked beyond words. He says "Survival of the fittest" is the laws of nature. Vishal was transforming into a threat and he had to deal with him suitably. She raises her hand again, taking a careful aim.

There is an exaggerated close range shot of Thulsi pulling the trigger and a bullet getting launched in Ansh's heart. He hangs in midair and there is stillness all-round. Finally he falls down and blood oozes from his mouth and flows down his beard. Those lovely blue eyes close slowly.

Thulsi has flash backs again and somebody prominently saying" Congratulations, you have had a baby boy" (The king is dead, long live the king). She laughs and cries alternatively mentally and is standing there. Nandini is watching the whole scene. Finally Karan and Mihir arrive at the scene together.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!!
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

ya at last ansh is dead.good.

Guys, correct me if i am wrong in understanding.

When tulsi had flashbacks, they showed tulsi and mihir holding a baby which was supposed to be ansh. But as far as the story goes, kesar and tulsi deliver at the same time. Kesar is awake after labor and sees her baby. But tulsi is still unconscious. After that, Raj Bhasin gets one kid kidnapped believing that to be kesar's. But actually it is tulsi's. When kesar comes to know of it, kesar thinks without tulsi's knowledge, she should place her child in tulsi's room and tell people that her kid is lost. This was how the story was shown. So yesterday they showed a scene where tulsi is holding anew born. A big flaw is that how can this kid be ansh? it is actually harsh.when tulsi wakes up to see her child, already the swap has taken place and it is harsh and not ansh.

Guys can u correct me if i am wrong??

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

ya at last ansh is dead.good.

Guys, correct me if i am wrong in understanding.

When tulsi had flashbacks, they showed tulsi and mihir holding a baby which was supposed to be ansh. But as far as the story goes, kesar and tulsi deliver at the same time. Kesar is awake after labor and sees her baby. But tulsi is still unconscious. After that, Raj Bhasin gets one kid kidnapped believing that to be kesar's. But actually it is tulsi's. When kesar comes to know of it, kesar thinks without tulsi's knowledge, she should place her child in tulsi's room and tell people that her kid is lost. This was how the story was shown. So yesterday they showed a scene where tulsi is holding anew born. A big flaw is that how can this kid be ansh? it is actually harsh.when tulsi wakes up to see her child, already the swap has taken place and it is harsh and not ansh.

Guys can u correct me if i am wrong??

U are absolutely right sree_20. Tumne to meri moon ki baat chinli. Even i wanted to say the same thing. Tulsi never saw ansh as baby... it was only harsh she saw. This was major flaw in this episode.Ektaa hs very very bad memory. She will forget all the past things.

check my post :

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=7795&PN= 1

Edited by cutereems - 28 December 2004 at 11:08pm
princessriya Senior Member
princessriya
princessriya

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. It was worth watching. I can't wait to watch in US. Now, It time for Tulsi to go to Jail LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top