India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

ANSH DEAD

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

The most awaited episode was finally aired on 28th.

Tulsi shot Ansh and he died with just one bullet.Mihir and Karan looks at Tulsi and are shocked.Does Mihir know that Ansh was a culprit who raped Nandini and even killed Vishal.Ansh told to Tulsi that he killed Vishal.

While ansh was dying they showed his eyes it was blue in colour and very horrible to see. They had made all the faces red and Ansh was looking most horrible(Pakka villan).

When tulsi shoots him he will be in ir itself for few minutes.......and the scene becomes still. It was a very nice episode to see. But there were many flashbacks too.

As everyone knows Tulsi gave atleast 15 min lecture. Nandini had nothing to do. Simply shout ah...ah... maa..mujhe bachaiye...thats all. Nandini's acting was not at all good. Ansh did a very good acting.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

There were many flaws in this episode like:

1)Mihir and Tulsi holding a baby in flashbacks. Tulsi remebers it as Ansh but Tulsi never saw Ansh after his birth as Raj Bhasin took that child before she woke up. Ektaa bechari bhool gayi.

2)Tulsi will be in Gujral farm house. Ansh takes Nandini to some other place. How come tulsi will find that place and reach even before them.

3) Same case with Mihir and Karan also how will they get to know where Ansh,tulsi and Nandini are.

4) When Tulsi will be holding the pistol Ansh will be holding Nandini infront of him but after break when Tulsi shoots Ansh Nandini will be very far......Why does Ansh leave her( Taaki Tulsi shoot karne main koi problem na hoLOL)

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

About the place, I think I have an answer.

Remember Ansh was on foot and he had to drag a struggling nandini as well. He could not have made much progress.Thulsi does not waste much time in breaking open the door at the Gujral farm house. So she probably looked around and spotted Ansh and nandini easily.

Moreover Ansh was shouting at nandini , which itself was a good clue to look at the right direction.

Probably the same clues along with a gun shot directed Mihir and karan to the scene.

But the flash backs of the baby  ...no idea. Its just her memory playing a game on the aging Thulsi

nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged
you r right cute reems!! many flaws indeed
spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Well, cutereems u're right abt ansh. akaashdeep saigal has done a fabulous job playing ansh. He really acted well.

You guys are sooo right about the flaws...actually i had a good laugh when i spotted them on today's replay. Ektaa Kapoor seriously needs a brain wash, with extra good brain-stabilizers and revitalising chemicals. Her serials are really pathetic to look at.

I have never seen families in soooooooooooooooo much trouble as i have in her serial-families...LOL itnaa ghisa-pita kahaani maine aaj tak nahin dekhi!

somebody shud do something...she is literally annoying societal values and her serials are actually having negative impacts on kids! Confused

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:26am | IP Logged
wow.. is it Ansh?? really??

at

Edited by memsaab - 29 December 2004 at 9:27am
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

U look nice in your pic Nandinee.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 1:57am | IP Logged

ah!! atlast the day came now I can watch this show again!!U are so right cute with those  bloopers of the show.......u know ekta, bechari bech bech main bhool jati hai,LOL

Go to top