Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

HELLO DEAR MUSLIMS.

I didnt know where to post this as we dont have religion section so decided to post this here. This month of Rajab is very blessed so I decided to share this with you all.

- Rifhat -

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------

If someone says that at such and such place or on a certain time you are positively going to get a treasure, you will definetly wait for that moment. Because through that you will become a wealthly person and will posses all the luxuries of the world. The wealth of the world will remain with you as long as you are living and will prove fruitful in the Hreafter if you spend it in Allah's way. Here comes a month - the month of Rajab, which is one of the most sacred month. This month carries very many virtues which are much more valuable that any worldly treasure, because one can earn virtues and through it can have comfort and luxury in the Hereafter.

Observe just one fast in this month of Rajab, and guess how much virtue you can get for that one fast. Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) says : " The one who observes one fast in Rajab it is as if one has fasted for forty years."

Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) says : " In Paradise there is a canal named Rajab. Its water is whiter that milk, cooler than ice and sweeter than honey. The one who observes even a single fast in Rajab, he/she will be entitled to drink its water."

Here is a tradition reported by Hazrat Abu Darda ( R.A. ). Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) says : " The one who observes a fast in Rajab, it is as if he/she has observed fast for the whole life and remained busy in nights worshipping the Almighty Allah."

Once a companion, Hazrat Sobaan ( R.A. ) was with Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ). They came across a few graves. Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) became sad and said, " Sobaan, people buried here are punished. I prayed to Allah to curtail their punishment. Had they observed a single fast in Rajab and remained awake for just one night worshipping, they would have been saved from this punishment in their graves." The companion asked, " Fasting only for a day and remaining wake busy worshipping would have saved them ?

He replied, " Yes, I swear upon the one in whose hand my soul is, there is no Muslim man or woman who if observes just one fast in Rajab and remains busy worshiping the Almighty Allah for just one night, he writes a year's worshiping in his/her book of deeds. " A year's worshiping in the manner that a person observed fasts all throughout the year and remained busy worshiping the Almighty Allah all throughout the nights.

A companion Hazrat Azizuddin Bin Abdusallam ( Allah be pleased with him ) says : " That person is ignorant who stops another from fasting in the month of Rajab" A man came to Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) and said : " I am weak and unable to observe fasts for the whole month of Rajab. What should I do ? He replied, " Fast on the first day, fifteenth day and the last day of Rajab. You will get virtues of fasting for the whole month."

If a person is not in a position of observing fast in Rajab, is there a way out for him/her to earn virtues ? Of course, there is . Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) answered, " If a person is unable to observe fast in Rajab, then he/she should give a roti ( bread ) in charity ( khairat ) everyday."

Rasulallah ( S.A.W) says, " On the first night of Rajab, the Almighty Allah looks at my people and pardons the sinner, gives reward to those who offer repentance ( Taubaa ) and allows His nearness to those who do His remembrance. The one who observes fasts for the whole month of Rajab is called by the Almighty Allah and He declares, " O My servant, you have a right over me. Ask whatever you want. I swear upon My Honour and Glory that I will not reject your plea. You will get a place beneath My Throne and you are My loved one among all my creations. You deserve respect and there is no curtain between you and me."

It is reported by Hazrat Ibne Mas'ood, Rasulallah ( S.A.W. ) says, " The one who fasts for three days in Rajab and remains awake for three nights worshipping Allah, it is as if he/she has fasted for three thousand years and remained awake busy worshipping for three years. His seventy major sins are forgiven. His seventy needs are fulfilled at his death-time, seventy needs are fulfilled in the grave and seventy needs are fulfilled when the book of deeds will fly and reach its doera on the Day of Judgement. Seventy needs of that person will be fulfilled when he/she will come to cross the bridge Siraat ( Pool-Sirat ).

Its is mentioned in Guniyatul-Taalibeen written by Piraan-e-Pir Gausul Aazam Dastagir Hazrat Sheikh Mohiyuddin Abdul Qadir Jilani ( R.A. ) that, " Of course, Rajab is a great month and the one who observes even single fast in it, then the Almighty Allah gives him reward of fasting for three thousand years."

Dear Respected Readers, the month of Rajab has such invaluable virtues that the Almighty Allah showers His mercy and blessing on the one who observes even a single fast. So, as and when it is possible, do lots of virtuous deeds in Rajab and spend 27th night in worshipping and day in fast. But one thing should be kept in mind that whatever prayers and worshipping one does, it should be to gain the pleasure of the Almighty Allah. Exhibitionism in worship nullifies it. The Almighty Allah give good sense to everyone of us Ameen !

SPREADING RELIGIOUS TEACHING IS DUTY OF EVERYONE OF US, SO SPREAD TO OTHERS THIS MAIL AND EARN THE VIRTUES OF FULFILLING THIS NOBLE DUTY.

" EVERY CREATURE ON THE EARTH AND IN THE HEAVENS PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS TO THE ONE WHO LEARNS RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE AND SPREAD TO OTHERS "

May Allah Guide All Of Us Ameen !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ISLAMIC MONTH OF RAJAB." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_gurl

Groupbie

sweet_gurl

Posted: 23 August 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rifhat for sharing this knowlwdge!!

-Faith-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Faith-

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Thank yew so much 4 sharin Rifhat...Hug

Thats really sweet of u..

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 24 August 2005 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
YOU ARE WELCOME. Big smile

Cheers,

Rifhat

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 August 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thanks rifiiiiii Big smile

phoenix

phoenix

IF Crorepati

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thnx for posting Big smile

~Angel~

Goldie

~Angel~

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
that is so true
rifhat

princess.5

IF-Dazzler

princess.5

Posted: 26 August 2005 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Thnx for sharing tht with us it was nice of u. May Allah give all hapiness to u.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top