saathiya - Sahara one

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Can you start a section for Saathiya - Sahara one's new soap please !??!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyusha_gupta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi
myself pratyusha.thankyou for your opinion.i agree what you said (indygirl).but here point is that they have right to critized and commented but should be equal to all of them.not ki whom you don't like you commented sarcastically and whom you love behaved emotionally and symphatetically.its wrong na.what do u say?see Qazi is not my relative not even a friend also.he also the same like other participants but you can say that he is my favourate one.so i m not writing anything in personal level.actually i saw that their is some injustice is continue going on with this guy.sometime from judges side,sometime from faculty and sometime from his co-participants also.

even taking the yesterday episode no-one even said it once ki people faisla is right and should be respected above all,QAZI deserve that.i m not saying ki QAZI is a very good singer but his last performance in ranbhoomi round is mindblowing.his voice quality is incresing day by day.so if he voted for fame jodi i think HE DESERVE IT.because apart from singing he is a very nice human being by heart and ofcourse a very talented and hard-working person also.and i think singing is so pure,if someone is learning it first he/she should be pure from heart.and i think qazi is the one who suited in this category.he is not diplomatic nor a manipulated type of guy.his honesty made him more popular than his singing.
i know one day he'll be the one of the best singer in our country.