Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Manasi Joshi used to look really pretty even 2 years back.She used to come in a historical serial too where she looked very very pretty.There was also another one i've forgotten the name of which had her and Nikki Aneja(Dr Simran) as sisters.I think that was the first serial where Rohit and Manasi paired for the first time.They looked very good together.Beautiful serial.

Beleive me,90% of the ladies no matter how pretty do start looking like cows after an year so of child birth๐Ÿ˜†. Ask me!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†.I look like one!!!!!!!

surnita thumbnail

I think Mansi is pretty now as well, Dont know why she wears those saris in Kkusum which make her look so fat, but she has a pretty face.  What the hell is she wearing at this party though!? Its gross, and Kkekta my dear you could have made more of an effort!  Brush your teeth and wear a decent outfit!

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisha

hi mitki

Mansi Joshi is acting as current kusum....

Yes Varun and Rajeshwari just got married recently.

wow, thanks for the info.... yes, now i see why ronit & mansi is such an odd couple.... also, Varun & Rajeshwari also look odd....

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

ooooh ok---thanks for the info---do they still air the repeats??

NO I DON'T THINK SO ...

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Hey thanks for the pics! I didn't know I was missing this stuff! koooollllllllll!