_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

is that sharon in the white and purple stripes near Ayushman

sry...don't know their real names

_Anonymous_ thumbnail

uh...because you insulted her when you don't even know her...

KK_lassi thumbnail

Thanks for plenty of pics Bholi_Bhali. Shweta and Manav good real good couple. Tht mehendi of Shweta is lovely!!

Rohit and Manasi joshi.. make out the strange couple. Maybe Height defect. And Kusum makeup is making manasi age up fast. Is she older than Rohit in any case? Gauri and hiten look good if they wear a smile in their photograph.

.. If ekta stops smiling out, ..she will look good too.

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: gigli

SO? I don't know anyone  I watch on TV!

That is what Actresses and actors are for. I would never say that about anyone here or anyone I know personally.

Actors and Actresses exist for insults???

they are people too...just like you and me

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anonymous---a lot of people on here agree that Manasi and Rohit are a total mismatch--in bollywood especially you don't see such mismatches that are so glaring---Jen was just commenting on how different they are and how odd they look together.  I'm sure that Manasi has a nice personality or something that attracted Rohit to her. However, they ARE in the public eye and this is one of the consequences of being public figures.  However, I agree that Jen wouldn't say this about anyone on the forum--so I think we should move on and continue with this topic. πŸ˜Š
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

hi u guys are most welcome!!

well i saw some portions of sayaa...and mansi was in it...and she was looking really nice...she was slimmer and much better.... i think she got fat after her child.....95% of the women gain weight after pregnacy.....and as far as love is concerned....it is blind.....it doesn't go by the looks but by the personality...i personaly hate those ppl who look at the face and fall in love!!

lets just hope that if they love each other for real then thier love continue!!

*Anjali* thumbnail
that is very true Ms. Bholi Bhali---well said πŸ‘ btw what is saaya? a new serial? what channel is it on??? πŸ˜•
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

thanku thankuπŸ˜ƒ

no sayaa is an old drama....it was been repeated on sony!!...i think ronit roy was in the drama too....i just watched part of it....

*Anjali* thumbnail
ooooh ok---thanks for the info---do they still air the repeats??
pretty thumbnail
Saaya was aired about 4-5 yrs back . mansi lookes better then . but they sure look opposites ! but they do say that opp attracts right ? they have a 2-3 yr old kid