Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

BBB 4-11-07 Update - letter cointinues.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yogesh_gaurip

IF-Dazzler

yogesh_gaurip

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

mods make this a sticky post and sorry for any spelling mistakes everyone.

note: Guys today's episode was again most of the flashback so i would not to the detailed update as its like wasting tme but insted i wwill do the bullet point update so hope u all r not angry with me.

• Pra cointinues to read the letter and p want to give watch to bapuji. bapuji gets emotianl and hugs pra.
  • In letter it says p want to give gold pendle's to saloni and somil. Harshad gets flashback of his bad tymes and what he borught for the house and when p want not happy with harshad giving stuff to her children. Pra gets falshback because he wanted to give those pendle's to h's child.
  • now its gattu's turn and before that baa gets falsh back of gattu coming back from restaurnts with all childrens. P want to give gattu whisles which includes free stickers to get icecream.
  • everyone is becoming emotianl as p want her children to be happy in their life.
  • Next is for mogemba (baa). She want to give her... Again a flashback off baa looking for praveena is shown. P want to give baa some gold neckless (jewerly). P gives the jewerly to baa and baa and pra hugs. the episode ends on everyone's crying face.

Comment: emm again it is sad and emotinal episode but i think this is streaching too much. praveena's wasiyat is just gone for like 3 episodes.

rating: 4/10

yogesh

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientkinhattaiyabaxXxZiNnAyRaxXxchinnasrireems417minkij&b84JayVedpop77Pachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB 4-11-07 Update - letter cointinues." in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz

charmed ones

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot 4 great u Wink pdate

angelroses

Goldie

angelroses

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
is it styl the letter been for like couple of epis nw

cutegirln

IF-Dazzler

cutegirln

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
great update Clap ....sad episode Cry Cry Cry ...i m missing old days of bbb Cry Ouch

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
thx for the new format yogesh and i feel tis true i mean they r dragging it a lot now they really have tot ake a leap or something to bring the actual comedy flavour of bbb

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
thanks for the beautiful upadate...bt now i think tht plz get some happy moments Big smile

annie_maha

Goldie

annie_maha

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
thnxx for the updates Clap Clap Clap

pinkdiamond

IF-Rockerz

pinkdiamond

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for update

Post Reply New Post

Go to top