FF: Life,Love & Everything Else LastPt - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago
Cool part and I just love the steady updates so keep them coming. 😊 Ah no expectations....we'll see about that! 😉
awsome parts... I like the wai u update everydai or so.. cont. soon
all right...i read it...finally...i had to go to lunch so i came now...but haila...it ws great...they both agreed...wah wah...aage aage dekhte hai...hota hia kya...lets see...cant wait for next update
JAZ
Oh dear how could you give me credit for truly nothing? I'm glad that my blabbering somehow help you with your writing (nothing to do with your FF's content, more to the 'will' to write so you won't disappoint a fan(me), hehe)

Thank you for wonderful part 8. Will be waiting for part 9 😊 😊
It's awesome, please keep on writing. FF are more enjoyable than this stupid track. Please try to update it ASAP.
I am not a regular in these forums. But somehow I liked your FF title and started reading today and was hooked. Nicely written with a very good flow of story. I have bookmarked this page now and will keep coming back. Keep writing.

Swathi
BC - very very nice. Loved it.
👏 👏 👏
anxiously awaiting the continuation
Chapter 9
Prachi always knew she was most likely to marry the man of her parent's choice. Once she had hoped that choice would be Neev but since that was not to be, she supposed marrying someone who understood her feelings for Neev was the next best thing even if he did have an agenda all of his own. Prachi didn't have much time to question or doubt what she was doing. The wedding was set for a month's time. Being the wedding of Inder Shah's daughter, it was going to be done with full pomp and circumstance. Prachi soon felt the wedding had assumed a life of it's own and her life was being consumed by dress fittings, meeting with caterers and florists, endless shopping and guest lists. As for Milind, his life was being consumed by business and left all wedding preparations to Prachi & her family to handle. Like Prachi, Milind wasn't questioning or doubting what he was doing. He had made a decision and he was sticking by it. The only thing really bothering him was that Sukruti was unable to attend the wedding. She was busy with exams but wanted Milind to go ahead without her.

They held a formal engagement party two weeks before their wedding. Prachi was surprised to see Milind for the first time in formal Indian wear. "You're a lucky girl, Prachi Shah.", whispered Preeti as they saw Milind enter the room. Milind had some of his family from Pune over for the wedding. Initially they looked out of place and was intimadated by the Shah Mansion but Prachi through a combination of arm twisiting and bribery got Bobby & Somuya to ensure that they were made as comfortable as possible. Neev was also in attendance. Ayesha, who had landed a role on a soap, was working insanely long hours and couldn't make it. If Neev was surprised by Milind and Prachi's engagement, he didn't show it but wished them both the best of luck. Prachi noticed the distance between Neev and his parents but also sadly realised there was little she could do about it.

Prachi's next pleasant surprise came during the ring exchange. Milind had choosen a simple and elegant ring that fit her perfectly. Milind's ring however did not fit. "I guess I get a few more days of freedom.", said Milind as he handed her back the ring after she promised to get it resized. Then came, what seemed a neverending photograph taking session with everyone who came to wish them well. As the photographer turned around to adjust his camera, Milind asked "Prachi, just how many more photographs do we need to take?", tugging at his collar. Why the hell had he let Ali convince him to wear this monkey suit? He was in desperate need for a beer, cigarette and a t-shirt, in no particular order. Prachi watched for a few seconds as he further messed up his collar. Prachi tugged his hand away and straightened his collar. "It will be over soon.", replied Prachi. Her aunt Reena who was passing by gave her a sly smile. Prachi supposed it really looked as if she was spending a sweet and cosy moment with her fiancee. A fiancee who, Prachi suspected, would much rather be spending a sweet and cosy moment with a cigarette.

After the engagement, Milind & Prachi didn't get to see too much of each other and when they did it was always in the company of her family. So, Prachi was understandably surprised when a few days before the wedding, Milind asked her if she had time to go somewhere with him. Admidst much teasing from Bobby & Somuya, Prachi left the house to really be alone with Milind for the first time since they agreed to get to married. They took a twenty minute drive to a one of the newer suburbs. They stopped at a house. A very nice two storey house with an immaculate lawn and shady trees. "Milind, whose house is this?", asked Prachi genuinely bewildered. "Since earlier this week, mine, well ours, I guess.", said Milind. Milind explained that the previous owners had run into financial difficulties and had sold the house fully furnished at a very reasonable price. Prachi was still stunned as Milind lead her into the house. She had assumed that they would be living in Milind's old apartment. "So, what do you think? You can change anything you want.", said Milind. Prachi was touched that Milind seemed anxious for her approval. The previous owners taste seemed to run towards modern art deco. It really looked like a pretentious furniture store that Prachi would think twice about entering."What do you think?", asked Prachi. Milind shrugged, "It's not like what I grew up with and the seats are really uncomfortable (pointing to the stiff white sofa) but I guess this is what houses around here are like." "We'll get rid of the seats.", said Prachi smiling.

The engagement was cute he fighting with the collar . 😆 aw and he bought a new home for his princess, you make me crave him all the more dear and she agreed to change the seats. uff, uff, uff so damn sweet.I love it update soon now. 😊
oooooooh i luve it it's so juicy. i so want them to be a real couple!