Chit Chat

~* Get Ready to Cook..Ek Shining Murgi *~ (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 10 November 2007 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
ye topic abi thak zindha hey.....bass karoo yaar Tongue Wink LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Get Ready to Cook..Ek Shining Murgi *~ (Page 14)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweethoney06

oho!! the Murgi is Star! my co-viewbie Big smile Big smile Congrats Star!! shud i say thanks???Confused dont worry...ur time will come soon!!! wait n watch!!WinkLOL

ok couple of questions from my side:

Your favorite memory (i know u prolly have a lot but just pick 1)? my b'day

Your favorite viewbie Tongue ? do u want me to say ur name????Wink ok then its s-e-h-r-....na...starLOLLOL

Have u graduated from college? no

How many languages do u know? 3

Do u believe that online friendship is better than a real friendship? sometimes...yes

ok that's all Big smile

Once again, Congrats STAR!! Clap Clap ... thanks...Big smile

Sehrish Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 11 November 2007 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by kothra

Sorry star Cry

its ok huzi....i forgive u....but dont repeat it again!Smile

in case u guys r wondering wat this is for...i'll tell u....WinkLOL

well huzi has apologised to me for wrongly bringing up my name in that sapna thing.........n since that was completely untrue....he realised his mistake n said sorry...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

now i hope gracy all ur misunderstandings bout me is cleared....n u know wat the truth is.....(as u wanted to know in the starting of this post...)LOLLOLLOL

ahh so is that what he is saying sorry for.. i thought he said sorry..because he did reveal that you were the culprit...

but i still don't know the truth nah...if u are not the one, rukhi is not..then who is...Are u sure u are not hiding the truth...

well i too had a doubt beforeEmbarrassed....but then huzi cleared it up....as he realised his mistake...LOLLOLLOL

so ^this is the final truth now...n u better believe it...LOLWink

btw...i think i ve answered all the questions now.....n clarified all the doubts...Big smile

which means this topic will be closed now...and we'll get a new bakra/bakri on the hot seat very sooonWinkLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top