Page 2 Page 2

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Today is a Special day.LOL

"Use your common sense day"

Happy use your common sense day to you all.

What does this mean?? Is this means that we should use

Our common sense today only not rest of the days…LOL

Let us have  fun with  some  jokes

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

" No." said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window? "

An airplane was flying from LA to New York. About an hour into the flight, the pilot announced, "We have lost an engine, but don't worry, there are three left. However, instead of 5 hours it will take 7 hours to get to New York."
A little later, the pilot announced, "A second engine failed, but we still have two left. However, it will take 10 hours to get to New York."
Somewhat later, the pilot again came on the intercom and announced, "A third engine had died. Never fear, because the plane can fly on a single engine. However, it will now take 18 hours to get to new York."
At this point, one passenger said, "Gee, I hope we don't lose that last engine, or we'll be up here forever!"

A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.

The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.

The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes.

Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.

Sure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.

To her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.

The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"

The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"

We know that our forum members are quite intelligent..

Phir bhi, on funny note we felt to ask them few stupid

Question and want you all to answer them..

Questions are as follows:-

1)     Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

2)   Where does the white go when snow melts?

3)   After you take a bath you're clean but wet, so you dry yourself with a towel. Why do you have to wash the towel? Isn't clean?

4) Akhal badi ya bhains (brains is big or buffelo)

5)   Pehle anda aya ya murgi(First egg came or chicken)

So start using your common sense and post funniest answers.

In this topic itself..

Edited by ramas - 04 November 2007 at 7:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teenindia_usaGracella

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "***Happy Use a common sense Day***" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL Gosh there is actually such day?? LOL LOL LOL

Happy Use a common sense Day everyone LOL LOL LOL

Love,
Gracella

~*Juhi*~

IF-Dazzler

~*Juhi*~

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hehe..I didn't even know there was such a day lolz LOL

Happy use a common sense day everyone! LOL

Wonderful post!! Embarrassed

Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 04 November 2007 at 9:47pm

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL When I first read the title, I read it as 'Happy use a comma day" and I was like wow, I am checking this one out as many times I don't use my commas correctly and that bothers me EmbarrassedLOL

But this is such a cool day!!! Wink  Di, how do you manage to post such beautiful posts??? This was a fabulous post! ClapClap

Questions are as follows:-

1)     Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Because it is allergic go the inside of the bottle and so they repel and never get glued. LOL

2)   Where does the white go when snow melts?

Companies like Fair and Lovely and other whitening creams spend nights to steal that white from the snow and incorporate it in their creams. LOL

3)   After you take a bath you're clean but wet, so you dry yourself with a towel. Why do you have to wash the towel? Isn't clean?

When the towel is wet it attracts more germs from the air.  So, that's why we have to get rid of those germs and wash the towel.

4) Akhal badi ya bhains (brains is big or buffelo)

In a tangible meaning of course a buffalo is big but in an intangible meaning brains is big because look at what humans have accomplished.  Or rather I should say what is it that humans have not discovered/invented? On average people just use 10% of their brains and we have geniuses around.  Just imagine what we could do using 100% of our brains!

5)   Pehle anda aya ya murgi(First egg came or chicken)

LOLLOL I have always had trouble with this one!!! Ok, here's my theory.  Chicken was made first and then sent on earth and then man was born and the chicken gave him eggs to eat. EmbarrassedLOL

I know most of my answers are dumb but I am not that creative. Embarrassed  Looking forward to other answers.

Edited by -Mystery- - 04 November 2007 at 9:43pm

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
omgosh what kinda pplz make up these dayz Stern Smile LOL

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Use Your Common Sense Day everyone! LOL

.:Megha:.