Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yogesh_gaurip

IF-Dazzler

yogesh_gaurip

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

BBB 3/11/07 Update

Mods please make this a sticky post.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes in advance.

Recap:

L tell s to be strong as they need to look after p's children. S try to stop Chetali's crying but he end up crying with her. Pra finds an private and confental letter from p which has her will and what she want to do after death.

Today's Episode:

The Episode starts with pra continuing reading the letter which says about p's wishes. P want to give make up kit to A so that he can impress L. Then in letter p wrote about Hemal and he gets a flashback of his last bday. Back to present pra keeps on reading and p want to give digital camara to hemal so that he can take his photos.  Hemal is crying and is happy looking at camera. Now it is S's turn and it is about his surprice. The letter says if s guesses the thing then only give him and then S says that it must be a silver toy. It says s you going to be father again and I know that you will look after my children like yours. Metali hugs baa crying. That toy is for S's coming child and again pra gets a flashback of mehul's birth time.  Back to present everyone is quite.

Break

Then it goes on reading letter and says that mehul name should be what chru want so he wont be that notice. Pra carry on with the flashback.  Back to normal p want to give silver toy to meenakshi's cuming child so that they can remember her. S cryes and goes to M and give it to her. Baa tell him to coinitue. He says bapuji.

BREAK

He says I don't know what to give to u bapuji and it took me 2 hours to do. It says that once you ask for a gift unknowingly and bapuji goes back to flash back. Back to normal its in hall n its silence the episode ends here on eacho of pravinaaa….

comment: A boring episode overall nathing happen just the letter cointinued.... i think they need to move on they keep on same track.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pupu123kinhattaiyabaxXxZiNnAyRaxXxchinnasriRhaynukaaj&b84JayVedminkipop77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBB 3/11/07 - Cointiued with letter." in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mehak_Petals

Goldie

Mehak_Petals

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update Clap Clap

Thanks
Mehak Smile

maha786

IF-Rockerz

maha786

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
thx so mxuh yogesh fantastic job done yaar the hsow is getting emotional and really sad i guess they dhs take a leap or something so tht BBB is back to its normal track i know its impossible widout pravina but the show must go on

iiHEARTyu-x0

IF-Rockerz

iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 7:14am | IP Logged
thnx

*bunnybear*

IF-Rockerz

*bunnybear*

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
they stretching the letter too much yar....itni badi vasiyat kyun?? LOL

charmed ones

IF-Sizzlerz