•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

OMGH OMGH...AHHHHHHHH

wht can I say..my breath's taken away!!

After exactly 19 days..I finished watchin ISWAK!!*I think it was a bit too early*πŸ˜†

I am happy as well as sad..mixed reactions..

The best scenes I think were

-The rain one!!☺️ ..malzie u were right..totally worth waiting πŸ˜†

-The Hospital Scene:he kisses her.

-The Graduation party.

-The entire wedding..it's soo hilarious!!πŸ˜†

-The filming of Zhi and Xiang's opinion b4 wedding.

There might be more..but I forgot πŸ˜†

and the Amusing where

-Again the Graduation party..I wonder why and how he kissed her..so suddenly πŸ˜†

-The maths hw nigh seatling case

-Annoying Xiang at times..where she runs always behind zhi Shu

Also the way she says zhi shu..cracks me up!!🀣

This's is my first drama I have ever seen..and it's addicted that i might watch it again till 25th nov πŸ˜†

I love all the characters especially yu shu..the way he says dumb..stupid and all..and the way he stares at Xiang Qin.

I soo lovedd this drama..I am sad that's over!!=(

I did'nt get the last part..where she imagines that he's sum prince ..and den they breakup..and she's in sum wheelchair..the leaves cumin....

wht was she imagining..that I wish he was like this..?

don't get it..

but overall..loveelllyyyyy Series!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by diyafah - 16 years ago

oh man... i really feel like watching this again.. maybe i will XD
he kissed her in anger and frustation. he is mad and she keeps goading him until he loses it. ofcourse he reacts that way because he is attracted to her on some unconcious level, also it is a known way/reaction of male domination and getting your point through (pschologically)
the last part was her imagining her new life and whatever life it would be, whatever path ZS chooses, she will be with him. :)

She's wierddd ;)

I like the hospital scene where he hugs her when she's crying, the hotel scene where he talks so seriously about them 2... :p :p
I also like the first shot, where she comes to his house when she's trying to hide and he's trying to look at her face πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@PJ : If that's how guys act when in frustrated, i hope the not so cute ones don't get frustrated... πŸ˜†

Isn't there any "Best scenes" video?? I really wanna watch... πŸ˜† Till i find another series to watch, i'll keep watching dby, wwl, and iswak again n again πŸ˜‰