Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

this serial is goin to the dumps (Page 2)

divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:40am | IP Logged
NO,MANSI U R WRONG.ONCE U HAD SENT THAT WHAT NEXT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN kzk?WAS THAT SUMMARY CORRECT ABOUT THE JIST OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.I READ THAT PREM AND MADHVI'S DAUGTHER WILL FALL IN LUV AND PREM WILL BE GIVEN TO ANU AND BASU FAMILY AND SNEHA AND SHRAVAN WILL HAVE A LUV AFFAIR.

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Acc 2 what Ekta has said in her interview, she plans for something like Kabhie Kabhi. In that case Sneha & Madhvi's daughter will both fall in love with Shravan, but Bajaj's real daughter (i.e. from Madhvi) will be rejected by Shravan. About Prem, I don't know. What I had earlier(what next in KZK) posted was taken from the yahoo grp on KZK. I'm not sure what actually will take place 'coz what had been published in mid-day abt what will happen in kasautii on Bajaj's wedding day was completely wrong. So i guess we just wait n watch!!!!
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 31 December 2004 at 1:45am | IP Logged

ya i guess we must wait and watch.. 

mansi u said that  ""Acc 2 these calculations, Prerna shud never have married Anu. 'coz Vishakha luved Any before he got married to Prerna. Accordingly Prerna becomes Anu's mom-in-law, she really shud not have got married to her 'jamai raja'""

but u forgot that although prerna and anurag were not married when vishakha fell in love with anurag,prerna and anurag already had a baby by then and thats prem..so indirectly they were a couple so vishakha dint exactly fit in there as anu's love.

divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:29am | IP Logged
BUT THAT ENGAGEMENT ARTICLE WAS WRONG OR WHAT AND ABOUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT OR R U UNSURE ABOUT THE NEXT COMING EPISODES.
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 8:38am | IP Logged
u r SO RIGHT YAAR!
the serial IS going to the dumps.....but not bajaj!LOL
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged

You know everyone's going crazy speculating about who Prem is going to live with,who Sneha is going to fall in lve with etc etc.

Woh toh sab door ki baatein hain at the moment Sneha bechari ki jaan khatre mein hai!(isnt it amazing how people in these serial are always in life and death situation...the doctors without fail say"ab kuch nahin kaha ja sakta..patient ki haalat bahut critical hain...24hrs observation mein rakhna padega"!!!!)

And i also wanna know yyyyyy did they wait for so long to perform the operation on Sneha..the doctor had already said there was no other alternative so was it necessary for them to wait till Sneha started showing symptoms of cancer again???? And what i also dont understand is that Sneha is suffering from blood cancer then where did "attacks" come into the picture. The doctor keeps on sayin ki agar usko phir se attack pada toh uski jaan khatre mein hogi blah blah. CAn someone plzzzzz tell Ekkkkta Kkkkapoor that Indian audiences arent the fools she thinks they are!!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 07 January 2005 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
galtic ur 200% correct
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 08 January 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged

btw Ronit the pics are tooo goood!!

I think bajaj looks damn good even with the bandage and since they havent put the customary red blob of blood at one corner of it...he looks damn smart in it..like a bandanna!!

And i just wish that he had stabbed Anurag with the sword he carried during the wedding!! Then the wedding wold have been awesome!!

Go to top