Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

this serial is goin to the dumps

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
this serial is goin to the dumps!!! how many times has prerna been married??? a million i think!!! she should make up her mind finally.

*mockingly copying prerna's voice*
lets see bajaj or anurag......hard choice.......both r equally good....anurag my first love or bajaj.......
hmmmmm,i dunno..........i'll just flip a coin or..............i can just keep them both dangling........but getting married n divorced a couple of more times would be FUN!!!
so lets see... heads - bajaj ; tails - anurag
oh........heads.........well i guess this time i marry bajaj
sorry anurag darlin better luck next time.........

i'm sick of it
i am never seeing this serial in my life again!!!
tell me for how many years has it been going on now???

Edited by luvya4ever - 28 December 2004 at 7:44pm

envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLhey that was hilarious..the way u mocked at prerna..i wanna add something......

prerna's thoughts- "anurag has got married three times and i have got married only twice so i think there is no need to toss i will also marry three times and then i will marry anurag..this will be my true love for him as i will suffer exactly what he has suffered-3 marriages.."

anurag dont worry..yeh doori ab jyaada nahi sehen karni hogi..agar woh madhvi apna baccha lekar aa gayi to saari problem hi solve ho jaayegi.Wink

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Bad luck if u'll are Anu fans but Prerna does stay with Bajaj!!! Big smileEkta plans to show a luv story between Shravan & sneha & that can't be possible if Prerna & anu unite. I mean they can't show them living together in the same house & then falling in loveAngry I think Prerna will accept Madhvi's child. She should considering that Bajaj is currently fathering 2 of her & Anu's children!!!
divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged
but mansi i read that prem will be given to anu and then madhvi's child and prem will hav an affair with each other.so,rb will be the father only of sneha and two his children.
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hey manasi tumhara mooun may ghee shakar aur the rest of u plz shubb shubb bolo bajaj and prerna will unite and live happily ever after...............heeeeBig smile and manai is right that it cannot be that they live in same house and fall in love NOPE!
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 1:08am | IP Logged

hey guys chillax..abhi to in teenon ki shaadi ke thikane nahi hai..inke bachhe to baad ki baat hai..filhaal try to contemplate what will happen now when prerna finds out about madhvi and bajaj?or will she even find out now or may be after prem falls in love with madhvi's child later??

talking of wierd relations in this serial "remember vishakha falling in love with anurag?..according to the calculations anurag is supposed to be vishakha's father since her mom-prerna is anurag's ex-wife!!"

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Acc 2 these calculations, Prerna shud never have married Anu. 'coz Vishakha luved Any before he got married to Prerna. Accordingly Prerna becomes Anu's mom-in-law, she really shud not have got married to her 'jamai raja'
divytasinha23 Newbie
divytasinha23
divytasinha23

Posted: 30 December 2004 at 10:08am | IP Logged
but prem will live with anu na.but sneha with whom

Go to top