||Saawariya FanClub||- Run to PG 109 NOW! - Page 96

Posted: 16 years ago

Which movie is your first preference to watch this Friday?
Om Shanti Om  61.08%
Saawariya  37.05%
None  1.87%

Hi everyone i came back after a long time really excited as ever but mo im getting extremely nervous seriouslu im having panic attacks and this poll just gave me a new one
You need to right click and high light the black portions to see the writing i dunno why its not visible😕

But it just says that the audience has definetly made drastic changes from the previous poll because now OSO is in the leas as to which movie would they prefer seeing this Friday😭😭

Im a huge SRK fan but this makes me wonder really,isnt it like really low of him to do this to Sonabir and the man who gave him Devdas.Its their debuet film and if it doesnt go well because of OSO it'll just ruin their year because all of them worked so hard and they could never again get a golden opportunity like this as in working with SLB😭

Im so depressed !!!!

Ive donwloaded tht wholee 'Making of the movie' buht then when i played it, it didnt have any video i can only listen to what they are going on boutt!!
ok thanks..no chances of it being loaded today right?someone was saying that the video..will be loaded in 5 mins.. 😊
raiinie..where have u downloadedd the video??
whats the link for the new fc??
Ignore all reports by indiafm. It is run by Taran Adarsh and he is a HUGE HUGE SRK fan. He would rate the worst movies at a 4/5 and give movies like Black a 2. His rating system is based on what the public will eat. Unfortunately, his ratings for KANK and say BLACK did not help...KANK bombed while BLACK did really well.

Indiafm is biaseed. They are trying their best to pull down Saawariya (they just releasd that spycam thing where Sonam and Ranbir are looking very normal and are rehearsing...i mean why release now!! &^*&*%&^(* all kinds of curses!! LOL!!

I am so excited...I am so nervous...I have my heart in my mouth...my hands are shaky!! OMG!! The premiere is in 1 day...Oh I hope we get to see loads of pic and some video!! I think NDTV is live online we should keep watching it.
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by rumu_06

got some pics of sona..

edited
Edited by tpam - 14 years ago

edited

Edited by tpam - 14 years ago
lol why di we have this still open lol