Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Why?

varsitygirl89 Newbie
varsitygirl89
varsitygirl89

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Happy holidays and Happy (early) New Year! Tell you the truth i really like this site. I mean, i have joined it to see if ppl woul response...but hey someone did...and thank you soo much to that person-Princess thank you very much for replying! By the way i love those updates...oh yeah and also...how come no one is ever online? I really am lookin forward to get some replies...please reply...just write something like hi
ok well
i gtg
tty guys later
bye bye

*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
hi Big smile
ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

heyy in online here but hey update are really best tht is so ture but i hope we get them every day

ajnabe04 Senior Member
ajnabe04
ajnabe04

after many seach i find this site heyyy!!
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Hey varsitygirl89, how's going??? and u don't have to thank me. and am glad my reply made u happyBig smile.

U might want to go to the New Member Intro and there u can tell people that u r new and well get more replys. also check out the topic called "Everyone" under General Discussion to learn more about the members at India Forums and if u like u can tell us little bit about yourself too. i think i'm using too many ands. anyway enjoy and talk to u soon. i'm online most of the time so if u wanna chat send me a Private Message (PM).

PrincessBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index