India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

I think it's true...Garv finds out

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Some of you guys are saying that it sounds like it was a dream but I think that when Garv heard the tape that Kali lied about being pregnant and so forth, it's real because they showed that promo that Garv finds out about Kali and is yelling at her and asking how she could do that and she is crying and telling him that she did to win his love, but he tells her he doesn't want to see her again and wants her out of his life. 

What do u guys think?

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

I think its also real because first of all..........its being dragged on for too long, secondly........kali has already had 2 dreams about this...how many more "DREAMS" is she gonna have until he eventually finds out, thirdly......its better that he finds out for himself as opposed to kumud or ksh*tig telling him cause he wouldn't believe them then, and fourthly......the "taped confession" was the only proof there was to show that kali was lying so obviously he had to find out this way as opposed to someone telling him.

Therefore, I think that Garv has actually found out for real. If its a dream, then that's really stupid cause they keep on dragging this storyline, and how many dreams is kali gonna have? The guy's gonna find out sooner or later and its good that he found out without anyone trying to tell him or from second hand information. BUT.....its an ekta show........I don't even think GOD himself knows where the show is going and what's gonna happen next. LOL

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i really hope so...Kali's lie will be exposed sooner or later anyway b/c lies always get caught and anyway you know the tape has to turn up at some point, so it only makes sense that Garv finds out the truth.
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

Hope its not someone's dream. We cant believe on ekta's story. Kali might plant someone who will blame Kumud for telling lie and breaking up garv and Kali same way as we saw in KTH(When sujal comes to know truth about kashish akshad will put the blame on Archie itself)

Lets hope for best.

ashwini_rane1 Newbie
ashwini_rane1
ashwini_rane1

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 1:56am | IP Logged

BUt what is the use of Garv finding abt kali's pregnancy. He will only yell for some time, but then accept kali. kusum will also not allow garv to divorce kali. kalibeing smart, she will make garv belive that kumud and shitij are in love and its no use taking divorce

sannakayani Groupbie
sannakayani
sannakayani

Posted: 29 December 2004 at 2:59am | IP Logged

i think the same ppl i think garv has found out n their is no better way for him to find out......

im so glad that he heard the tape instaed of abhay cuz he wouldn't have done much....LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top