Happy Birthday-Nishtha!

Posted: 16 years ago
Hi friends,

I'm not a member of this section but today is Nishtha 's birthday...a very dedicated member of IF and a very sweetest friend of mine πŸ˜› so I take this opportunity to wish her a very Happy Birthday and u all can join me

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!
here'z ur cake sweety:

I'm a very bad singer but I've to do dis...just 4 u sweetheart:

HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO U
HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR NISHTHA
HAPPY BIRTH DAY TO U

Message 4 u

Someone as special as you,
who always thinks of others,
who's true to her heart
and dedicated to her family,
deserves a wonderful birthday.
I hope your birthday is
the best ever,
a memorable time
that you'll always look
back on fondly.
May the day bring you as
much beauty as a garden full
of pink roses in bloom,
and inspire hope
for tomorrow.

Wishing you a fabulous birthday!

Nish: plez. don't mind 4 the decoration...u know that I'm very bad at all this.

Edited by tina_sre - 16 years ago

awwwwwwwwwwww.......Thanks alot...tina.. thanks so very much.. i have no words to thank you.. 😊 you have made my day πŸ€— .. you were the first one here at If to wish me πŸ˜ƒ got your mesg last night itseld and thanks for the birthday post..thanks so very much.. THE POST IS BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..i am soo happy that you took time out..Gosh this is the BESTEST birthday of life for many reasons 😳 😳 few people made it extra special for me πŸ˜ƒ ...and and this post is like..Cherry on Top πŸ€—

love you soo much... i always said this and again..i  never deserved the love you always showered upon me.. so thanks a heapπŸ€—πŸ€—!!!me lob you...Love all my Friends.. πŸ€— hugs and kisses to all... 😳

Friends tina is one of my bestest friend at IF we know each other from the past one year...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago
Oh! I'm sooooooooooo happy that u like it..though it's not that gr8 but I've tried to make it look nice....thank u sweety for the grand introduction.....in hurry I forgot to add the b'day message as it was alredy so late... added it now....hp. u'll like it. πŸ˜›

LOVE U TOO LOADSπŸ€—

Originally posted by tina_sre

Oh! I'm sooooooooooo happy that u like it..though it's not that gr8 but I've tried to make it look nice....thank u sweety for the grand introduction.....in hurry I forgot to add the b'day message as it was alredy so late... added it now....hp. u'll like it. πŸ˜›

LOVE U TOO LOADSπŸ€—

thanks for everythingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— the birthday message is as great as you..and again..i know i dont deserved thisπŸ˜† have done anything great to anyone... but felt really good so thanks alot πŸ€—

thanks for hearing me out always..having patience to listen my crap and jheelooing me from the past one year.. god bless youπŸ˜†

Originally posted by nishtha

thanks for everythingπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—the birthday message is as great as you..and again..i know i dont deserved thisπŸ˜†have done anything great to anyone... but felt really good so thanks alot πŸ€—

thanks for hearing me out always..having patience to listen my crap and jheelooing me from the past one year.. god bless youπŸ˜†

Common yaar...stop saying thank u....U r my best friend and u deserve much more then this and let me tell u I'm not jheelooing u at all coz. in friendship we share both gud and bad times and I am happy that our friendship has gone thru. both the phases and become more stronger....Keep the candle of our friendship burning...don't let it go off.Edited by tina_sre - 16 years ago
Hi my little Nishu baby...
Have a rockin birthday..... luv ya tons... keep smilling!!!! 😊
Awwww, Thats really sweet

Nishu Bhishu HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAINπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Luv,

Shagun/JD

awww.. happy birthday nishu!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— i'm sorry i missed such an impt event!

anyways,

here are 2 special people wishing you a very happy birthday along with me!😳😳

^ The King of Hearts & Queen of Smiles!πŸ˜†

i hope you had a wonderful birthday nishu! you're one of my best friends on IF & i'm really glad that i found a gem of a person through this forum!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— friends forever & beyond! (hehe.. i sound like buzz lightyear from toy story)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Happy Birthday Nish Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. πŸ€—
my bestest friend on if bday is todayyyyyyyyyyy...aww happpy bdayyyyyyyyyyyyy nish diiπŸ€—..u r such a sweet friend of miness 😳 😳

we met first in pkdn forum..i think 😳 😳 u let me handled the forum for a long timee...really appreciate thattt...i love uuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€—

Hope all ur dreams come truee..hope u get Andy soonn πŸ˜‰

luv yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa once againn..hugzzzπŸ€—πŸ€—

awesomee postt tina πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

tc 😳
AshuuπŸ€—