Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

shruti.. BTB.. itne pyaar se..mujhe NN bolte ho..and what is the full form on NN is nalayak  nishπŸ˜† imagine friends..now i AM SCARED OF THIS GIRL..ACCEPTED HANDS DOWNπŸ˜†..thanks for everything..madamπŸ˜†and thanks for the jessica.. rabbit wishesπŸ˜†...bunku tublight bulakhadπŸ˜†

sachin...twinkle..and everyone else..soory if i m missing out on everyoneπŸ˜†

Happy Birthday once again Nish!! πŸ€— πŸ€— i luv u so so sooooo muchh!! πŸ€— πŸ€— hope u have a great birthday...my angel 😳 πŸ€—

pinku.. tinku minku.. linku...πŸ€—love ya

Nishtha thumbnail

Happyy bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nishhhh 😳 😳 😳

Ohh u r one f d most bubbliesstt persons i hv met...total crazy 😳 πŸ˜† ...very pretty... very smart...its always been a pleasure to tlk to u on orkut yaar 😳 😳 ...never knew ek ajnabee jaise milenge n we wl bcum gud frnds....sabke saath click nai hota bt wid u hs been frm like d 1st time we met 😳 😳 ...hope to knw u more in future

may all ur dreams come true

loads of love hugs n andy
anku 😳 😳

thanks for the wishes...anku.. thnachuu..and happy belated birthday to you as well... you are the nicest closest and sweetest friend i could ever get in sch a short time..thanks for being in my life...and ya..remember C++ and Balaguruswamy and me is with you alwaysπŸ˜†

i am thankful to you for hearing my nonstop andy gathaπŸ˜†

Anisha..  ammrna thanks alot babes😳

Ananya.. thanks alot.. for the wishe.. or should i say..ANU KI BACHIIπŸ˜†

congrtaz to you as well.. i know about the good news.. 😳

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Ayesha007*

wat an awesomee post shagun diii πŸ‘

yup seriously.. the bestest ever πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Nish diiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€—
Happpppyy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy one againnnnnnnπŸ€—

thanks alot..ashu..my lil sisπŸ˜›
have a blastttt...enjoyyyy...do miss meee πŸ˜‰
U r an awesomee friend..and my older sisterrπŸ€— 😳 😳 we all love uuuuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€—

thanks alot.. thank you soo much.. you know birthday wishes can take you on a ride where you start feeling..are you that great.πŸ˜†.then my heart replies jee nahin😑.. ppl who are wishing you are MILLIONS TIMES BETTER THAN YOU SO THANKS ALOTπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ€—
will send a pm soonn 😳 😳

Happy birthday Nishu!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I hope you have a wonderful time dear! You're one of the cutest, sweetest person ever! I hope you get lots of fun and get tons of presents! 😳

Love ya,
noodles

thanks alot..noodles.. thanks so very much... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Juhi*~

Happy Birthdayyyy Nishuuuu!!!😳

You are one of the cutest, sweetest, bubbliest, most wonderful best friends I have on IF!! 😳 I'm so glad to have such an amazing friend like you! πŸ€— Hope you have many, many, many, many happy returns of the dayy!! May god bless you with lots of happiness!! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Hope you have a great day, love yaa!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Amazing post Shagun!! πŸ‘

Juhi πŸ€—

thnaks for making me blush..all the time thnaks for being in my life thanks for.. being such a sweet..and great friend to me . our friendship proves that to be great friend we dont need.. lifetime..it can just click in a friction of secs.. as i we met coz of mamta forum..and now you are one of my closest friends here at IF so thanks alot πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sania_12

2826.gif Happy Birthday image by NSUDemonChipmunk

HAPPY B DAY NISHHHUUU!!!

I hope you have a fabbb day! It feels great to have a friend like you! πŸ€— Hope all your wishes come true! Love you! πŸ€—

Heres a little present, hope you like it!

Sania..DO I NEED TO TELL YOU HOW I AM FEELING AFTER GETTING SUCH A GREAT SIGGY 😍

wooooooooooooooow going to use immediately..its terrific thanks alot for the wishe and wonderful wonderful andy siggy thanks a heap.!!!!😳

and preethi thanks alotπŸ˜ƒ

sweet_shagun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€— Oyeee kitni pyaari Andy siggy hain woh.......... Nishu Bhishu anything for u afterall 3rd november is specialπŸ€— and u deserve all the happiness in the world!!

Luv,

Shagun/JD
diyafah thumbnail

HAPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAYYY NISHHUUUπŸ€—..

ur one of the few cute ad sweet people I met on the forum..and believe it was definetely awsome to meet u..

Rmr I used to call u my angel 😳..'coz u r one!!!πŸ˜ƒ..so sweet..sooo warm...so caring..so kind..so gentle*I guess that's a whole lot of good objectives*

Ofcourse many of the columns in tellybuzz wud not have been possible widout you..the pick of the weeks..the weirdo hairstyles..the lavish sets on the show..contest of the week..!ur juicy creative ideas makes our tellybuzz take to newer heights!For me as a reader,I look fwd to such news everyday!!!A true workaholic u are..as well as an excellent Hardworker.πŸ˜ƒ

I hope that in comin years u get whtever u want including Andy!!!😳..And I hope u have a successful career too!!=)

Keep Smiling Always!πŸ˜ƒ

A very Happy birthday Once again πŸ€—

Lots and Lots of Love

Anureet

Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: diyafah

HAPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAYYY NISHHUUUπŸ€—..

Thanks alot AnuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

ur one of the few cute ad sweet people I met on the forum..and believe it was definetely awsome to meet u..

feeling is mutual..trust me πŸ€—πŸ€—

Rmr I used to call u my angel 😳..'coz u r one!!!πŸ˜ƒ..so sweet..sooo warm...so caring..so kind..so gentle*I guess that's a whole lot of good objectives*

arey nahin..say a devil..it suits me more..πŸ˜† bhaiya.. mujhe bloodtest karvna hai..ek toh diwali aane wali hai upar se tum sab.. itne achi achi baatein kar rahein..sweet sweet.. diatbetes ho gaya toh ..hmmab umr huyee mereπŸ˜†

Ofcourse many of the columns in tellybuzz wud not have been possible widout you..the pick of the weeks..the weirdo hairstyles..the lavish sets on the show..contest of the week..!ur juicy creative ideas makes our tellybuzz take to newer heights!For me as a reader,I look fwd to such news everyday!!!A true workaholic u are..as well as an excellent Hardworker.πŸ˜ƒ

thanks alot.. thanks a heap..though havnt done anything but it feels great to hear such encouraging words..dont worry will keep bugging everyone with my weirdo..concepts and crazy ideasπŸ˜†

I hope that in comin years u get whtever u want including Andy!!!😳..And I hope u have a successful career too!!=)

oh..Andy..he is the best..HOPE HE GETS EVERYTHING..me will be content😳.. thats it..i want him to get BETEST OF THINGS ALWAYS.... nothing more.. πŸ˜ƒhope he gets everything... my dreams will come true😳

Keep Smiling Always!πŸ˜ƒ

A very Happy birthday Once again πŸ€—

thanks alot again πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lots and Lots of Love

Anureet

Shaguu...sorry for making you recharge your phone.. 4th timeπŸ˜† sowie πŸ€— 

and glad that i have found you all..have no words.. all of them got exhausted.. already πŸ˜†this proves that my vocabulary is very weakπŸ˜†....and thanks to MikeyπŸ€—πŸ€—.. as well me know you called up.. buddy but your call got disconnected..and missing Khushi and tina πŸ€—πŸ€—as well...she wished me when the clock struck 12 in philipnes.. t...khushi your gift is due me waiting okπŸ˜†wen i will be back i want  HUGE BDAY GIFT AND YOU KNOW WAT I WANTπŸ˜†

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Niisshhuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Happy bday to u....Happy bday to u....😳😳

Happy bday dear nisshuu baby..Happy bday to u....😳😳

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Its always soo much fun talking to u nissh....its a roller coaster ride....i shud say ROFL ride...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So sweet n adorable n cutie pie n apple pie u are..☺️ Stay the same always....keep smiling always...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and ur panicky attitude i just love it...πŸ˜†...n andy shocks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Hope u had a nice day....😳..partied hard...😳...sorry for being late in posting my wishes...😳

Lovvee uuu loadsss.....muuuuuaahhhhh..😳

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

Niisshhuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Saaruuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€—

Happy bday to u....Happy bday to u....😳😳

Happy bday dear nisshuu baby..Happy bday to u....😳😳

thanks to you.. thank yo so very much to you.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

thanks alot...for the song..btw.. kahan se udaya...πŸ˜† kiddin..tere sath hi pagal ho sakte hun..my twinnieπŸ˜†

Its always soo much fun talking to u nissh....its a roller coaster ride....i shud say ROFL ride...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So sweet n adorable n cutie pie n apple pie u are..☺️ Stay the same always....keep smiling always...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...and ur panicky attitude i just love it...πŸ˜†...n andy shocks...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

well ROFL ride..just define our relationship..πŸ˜† want to sing a song..do deewane IF..raat ko aur doophar main sabko pagal kartei nain.. and Andy SHOCK..well even andy is aware of my Andy shock..πŸ˜†he keeps telling me..relax..calm down.. chill and i do one thing only *Faints*πŸ˜†mod section ke baatin yahan leak mat kar.. bachu pe bura asar padegaπŸ˜†

Hope u had a nice day....😳..partied hard...😳...sorry for being late in posting my wishes...😳

partied hard started off so well so end toh perfect hona hi tha naπŸ˜†i was about to cut the cake when i ..*Faints*πŸ˜†andy shockπŸ˜†again...πŸ˜†

Lovvee uuu loadsss.....muuuuuaahhhhh..😳

love ya tooo muah πŸ€—πŸ€— and since i heard your version of OSO title i swear i am singin..don donny combπŸ˜†