Punjabi Channel

what cities in punjab

bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

heyy guyzz juss wondering what cities in punjab hav u guyz been in or lived and which one's ur fav.

lemme start  i been to bathinda,chandigarh,ludhiana,moga and many more buh i ilked bathinda better than all πŸ˜†

m kinda boredπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
i have lived in Ludhiana, n been to Chandigarh. thats it lol but there are many cities which i have been to but not really seen it properly.. like we just kinda drove through some cities while we'd be going to some other place in our car..for example moga and all..Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

i have lived in Ludhiana, n been to Chandigarh. thats it lol but there are many cities which i have been to but not really seen it properly.. like we just kinda drove through some cities while we'd be going to some other place in our car..for example moga and all..

oo yea same here v drove to moga for shopping and omg the traffic iss soooo badd v were like standin ther for hrs its reallii bad and lods of accidents happpen there

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
well im from amritsar and have been there tons of times...and it is my favorite.. πŸ˜ƒ
ive been to jhalander, chandigarh, ludhiana, and prolly more places πŸ˜›
macksaini thumbnail
i am from moahli so i will say moahli and also chandigarh because there is no difference between chandigarh and mohali they are next to each other and are the BEST 😊
Edited by macksaini - 16 years ago
~*manai*~ thumbnail
i have been every where but i love in nama sher!
and i love it there!!! its so homie and very fun place to live !!!
magicalmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm basically frm Nawanshar.. bt also been to Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Chandighar
Mad4Madhuri thumbnail
I'm from Nawanshahr....but just to name a few i have been to hoshiarpur, chandigarh, ludhiana, garshankar, jalandar, amritsar, and many many more! Edited by Mad4Madhuri - 16 years ago
-Pinky- thumbnail
oh i forgot to add..i have been to namanshehr too we used to go there a lot..cuz my dads from manamshehr..i love that place..lot of fun!!n i have been to noorpur and hushiarpur too.
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
woow lods of u guyz been to navahsher btw where is it πŸ˜† i mean is there ny famous city next to it m curious πŸ˜†