yeh i'll try to post things too
but sorry yar not today i have really big assment to finish sorry
how about 2omro

bay takecare

Ε½"S"z
PRINCESS
basanti_diya thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
where is everybody here is only me and princess 😭 sachi i m w8ing fo rthe other ppl too i can't talk alone here 😭
cutie cutes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hmala

check this, Apoorva's talking to his fans in India times chat, its old one but thought of sharing it with you

Apoorva Agnihotri
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Apoorva Agnihotri at 14.00 hrs on Friday, March 18, 2005 in Mumbai

Apoorva Agnihotri
TV actor

"Personally, I feel looking good is not the end of the road. However, with regard to Jassi's makeover I'd say that my job as an actor is to react only, not think about it."

Jena > Hi, despite fantastic debut in films with Pardes , why did you not make it big as a film actor? And why did you do insignificant roles in films after that one film?
Apoorva Agnihotri > The industry is quite a strange place. It likes to typecast actors. And that's what happened to me. The kind of roles I was getting after Pardes was more on the same lines (like Pardes ). I said no to a lot of films. And the films that I chose didn't do well. I did the roles (in later films) for money and creative satisfaction.

Hema > How do your co-stars especially Mona(Jassi) and Rakshanda (Mallika) Maninee(Pari)react to your ever stunning looks? What has been their compliment? I really wonder how do they work with you?? Hum to Behosh Ho Jate (I would swoon)!
Apoorva Agnihotri > > Thanks a lot.

Armaan4jassi > Apurva, you seem to be enjoying playing "Armaan Suri" (your character in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin . This role has many shades. The character is manipulative, charming, loving, adorable. How did you perform all this with perfection?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think the perfection is yet to happen. All I am doing is to just work hard because my aim is to go above the lines that I deliver.

Littleheart > Who is your favourite co star?
Apoorva Agnihotri > My fav co-star is Parmeet Sethi ( Raj) in Jassi Jaise ...

Littleheart > How come you are so expressive with your eyes? You do it as though you know what heart break is. Any experience?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I like to mean what I say and what I do. I think we all go through heartbreaks in someway or the other.

Angb > Do you prefer to work in movies or a serial like Jassi ?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I do anything which excites me. Right now it's Jassi.

Diva1 > Hi Apoorva! How did the glitz and glamour of showbiz allure this Kanpurian (Kanpur) from being an economics student at Bhawan College to aspiring to be a pilot and finally to become an actor?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think it's destiny. There's only one word for it and nothing else.

Pagli > Hi this is Habi. Is Jassi going to marry you or Purab? Are they gonna change the original script?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I have no idea. Watch it, you will know in due course.

Unik > What drives you?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Motivation to excel.

Kamal > Honestly Apoorva. Would you have fallen in love with someone like Jassi in real life? What do you look for in women?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I would have honestly. Her heart should be of gold. She should be a nice person. The outer beauty vanishes. It's the inner one that remains with you forever.

Nila > Was it a conscious decision on your part to join television or did everything just happen by chance?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Everything just happened by chance for me. Tony and Diya Singh called me and said that they were coming up with something path breaking. When I heard the script, I loved it and didn't have second thoughts about it. I said yes to be apart of the project.

Diva1 > In an interview, your wife Shilpa confessed that your very first sight irritated her while you went ga-ga over her. What was on your mind when you first met her through Rakshanda?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It was just marriage on my mind, as I wanted to marry her.

Pagli > I hate to just think Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi will end some time in the future. Please do more TV roles and show us your talent. We'll miss seeing you on TV. It's a request.
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I will.

Diva1 > Why is Apoorva visible only in Jassi Jasisi ... and not in some advertisements and music videos? Do you think it is defaming for a Bollywood actor like you who has been a part of this industry for years to explore more opportunity on TV?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I am too lazy to meet people but now since you are telling, I will do something about it.

Ultimateapoorva > Also, how is your relationship with Mona? Are you guys good buddies?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Absolutely! We are great buddies. I always feel that something magical happens when we perform together.

Rakhi > What would you say was the turning point in your career?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think the turning point is yet to come.

Lili > Do you come from a film background?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, my father was a film writer (late Mr. Gyandev Agnihotri) he wrote films like Mr. Natwarlal, Do Aur Do Paanch, Yaraana, Beta etc.

Littleheart > Why can't you forget Jassi and love me?
Apoorva Agnihotri > That's because I get to see Jassi and I don't get to see you haaahaahaahahahahah!

hema_kini > You have a beautiful wife in Shilpa! I am so happy for you! Is she a good cook? I know you are a vegetarian so what is your favourite dish?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, she is a really good cook. I like Kaali Daal –that's my favourite.

Snehasik > Was it your aim from childhood to become an actor or it just happened?
Apoorva Agnihotri > My aim was to become a pilot, but I guess it's destiny.

Gr8xenab2005 > Are you planning to do more films?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I have no idea. It all depends on how good the offers are.

Barkhain > What do you like to do besides acting?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I like to watch films.

Clod > Besides your wife, who would be your dream date?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Salma Hayek.

Motu > Apoorva are you interested in directing a film in the future?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I just love this person for the question. Yes, definitely I want to direct a film.

Ultimateapoorva > What do you see yourself doing in 20 years and how will that AA be different?
Apoorva Agnihotri > As I said earlier, I am going to be making movies for sure.

Hema_kini > What do you have to say about your popularity, the mass hysteria. Isn't it nice or does it bother you?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It doesn't bother me at all. I like it!

Priya > Hi Apoorva. How and when did you meet Shilpa? Was it love at first sight?
Apoorva Agnihotri > From my side it was love at first sight. And it took her some time. We got to know each other through Rakshanda Khan. We first met at a coffee shop in Mumbai.

Shilps > For me and my friends Apoorva Jaisaa Armaan Koi Nahin (there's none like you)! You have excelled in portraying in every emotion of "Armaan Suri." You turned him into a real-life persona from a reel-life one? Now please tell me - where can I find him?(he!he!). Jokes apart, how did you do that? What were your magic words? Do you think it's an actor that makes a character king size or vice versa?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think more than the actor the credit should be given to the writer who has created such fabulous characters. I think it's the character, which becomes a part of everyone. I think it's sheer hard work, which has got me here today.

Armaan4jassi > Will "Armaan" miss his old Jassi when he sees the new one?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, he will miss his old Jassi.

Priya > Hi Apoorva. I am Priya. Which was the most memorable day of your life?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think it's when I signed up for Pardes . That was my most memorable day.

Dreamz > What do you think about this makeover business in JJKN and what's your take on beauty? Does one really need outer beauty to feel confident and get her man of dreams and receive that respect from the world?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I can speak for my self. I think that the outer beauty is something but not everything. Looking good is not the end of the road. It doesn't mean you have got it all. At the end of the day the heart is what matters. I think my job is to react only on screen, not to think about it.

Sign Off Message > Love me forever, I will love you back. Love, Apoorva.

< id=fr2113 title=Advertisement name=fr2113 align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/getad?slotid=2113" Border=0 width=460 scrolling=no height=250 allowTransparency></>

wow cool

thx yar

basanti_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: hmala

check this, Apoorva's talking to his fans in India times chat, its old one but thought of sharing it with you

Apoorva Agnihotri
Transcript of LIVE CHAT with TV actor, Apoorva Agnihotri at 14.00 hrs on Friday, March 18, 2005 in Mumbai

Apoorva Agnihotri
TV actor

"Personally, I feel looking good is not the end of the road. However, with regard to Jassi's makeover I'd say that my job as an actor is to react only, not think about it."

Jena > Hi, despite fantastic debut in films with Pardes , why did you not make it big as a film actor? And why did you do insignificant roles in films after that one film?
Apoorva Agnihotri > The industry is quite a strange place. It likes to typecast actors. And that's what happened to me. The kind of roles I was getting after Pardes was more on the same lines (like Pardes ). I said no to a lot of films. And the films that I chose didn't do well. I did the roles (in later films) for money and creative satisfaction.

Hema > How do your co-stars especially Mona(Jassi) and Rakshanda (Mallika) Maninee(Pari)react to your ever stunning looks? What has been their compliment? I really wonder how do they work with you?? Hum to Behosh Ho Jate (I would swoon)!
Apoorva Agnihotri > > Thanks a lot.

Armaan4jassi > Apurva, you seem to be enjoying playing "Armaan Suri" (your character in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin . This role has many shades. The character is manipulative, charming, loving, adorable. How did you perform all this with perfection?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think the perfection is yet to happen. All I am doing is to just work hard because my aim is to go above the lines that I deliver.

Littleheart > Who is your favourite co star?
Apoorva Agnihotri > My fav co-star is Parmeet Sethi ( Raj) in Jassi Jaise ...

Littleheart > How come you are so expressive with your eyes? You do it as though you know what heart break is. Any experience?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I like to mean what I say and what I do. I think we all go through heartbreaks in someway or the other.

Angb > Do you prefer to work in movies or a serial like Jassi ?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I do anything which excites me. Right now it's Jassi.

Diva1 > Hi Apoorva! How did the glitz and glamour of showbiz allure this Kanpurian (Kanpur) from being an economics student at Bhawan College to aspiring to be a pilot and finally to become an actor?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think it's destiny. There's only one word for it and nothing else.

Pagli > Hi this is Habi. Is Jassi going to marry you or Purab? Are they gonna change the original script?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I have no idea. Watch it, you will know in due course.

Unik > What drives you?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Motivation to excel.

Kamal > Honestly Apoorva. Would you have fallen in love with someone like Jassi in real life? What do you look for in women?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I would have honestly. Her heart should be of gold. She should be a nice person. The outer beauty vanishes. It's the inner one that remains with you forever.

Nila > Was it a conscious decision on your part to join television or did everything just happen by chance?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Everything just happened by chance for me. Tony and Diya Singh called me and said that they were coming up with something path breaking. When I heard the script, I loved it and didn't have second thoughts about it. I said yes to be apart of the project.

Diva1 > In an interview, your wife Shilpa confessed that your very first sight irritated her while you went ga-ga over her. What was on your mind when you first met her through Rakshanda?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It was just marriage on my mind, as I wanted to marry her.

Pagli > I hate to just think Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi will end some time in the future. Please do more TV roles and show us your talent. We'll miss seeing you on TV. It's a request.
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, I will.

Diva1 > Why is Apoorva visible only in Jassi Jasisi ... and not in some advertisements and music videos? Do you think it is defaming for a Bollywood actor like you who has been a part of this industry for years to explore more opportunity on TV?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It's because I am too lazy to meet people but now since you are telling, I will do something about it.

Ultimateapoorva > Also, how is your relationship with Mona? Are you guys good buddies?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Absolutely! We are great buddies. I always feel that something magical happens when we perform together.

Rakhi > What would you say was the turning point in your career?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think the turning point is yet to come.

Lili > Do you come from a film background?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, my father was a film writer (late Mr. Gyandev Agnihotri) he wrote films like Mr. Natwarlal, Do Aur Do Paanch, Yaraana, Beta etc.

Littleheart > Why can't you forget Jassi and love me?
Apoorva Agnihotri > That's because I get to see Jassi and I don't get to see you haaahaahaahahahahah!

hema_kini > You have a beautiful wife in Shilpa! I am so happy for you! Is she a good cook? I know you are a vegetarian so what is your favourite dish?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, she is a really good cook. I like Kaali Daal –that's my favourite.

Snehasik > Was it your aim from childhood to become an actor or it just happened?
Apoorva Agnihotri > My aim was to become a pilot, but I guess it's destiny.

Gr8xenab2005 > Are you planning to do more films?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I have no idea. It all depends on how good the offers are.

Barkhain > What do you like to do besides acting?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I like to watch films.

Clod > Besides your wife, who would be your dream date?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Salma Hayek.

Motu > Apoorva are you interested in directing a film in the future?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I just love this person for the question. Yes, definitely I want to direct a film.

Ultimateapoorva > What do you see yourself doing in 20 years and how will that AA be different?
Apoorva Agnihotri > As I said earlier, I am going to be making movies for sure.

Hema_kini > What do you have to say about your popularity, the mass hysteria. Isn't it nice or does it bother you?
Apoorva Agnihotri > It doesn't bother me at all. I like it!

Priya > Hi Apoorva. How and when did you meet Shilpa? Was it love at first sight?
Apoorva Agnihotri > From my side it was love at first sight. And it took her some time. We got to know each other through Rakshanda Khan. We first met at a coffee shop in Mumbai.

Shilps > For me and my friends Apoorva Jaisaa Armaan Koi Nahin (there's none like you)! You have excelled in portraying in every emotion of "Armaan Suri." You turned him into a real-life persona from a reel-life one? Now please tell me - where can I find him?(he!he!). Jokes apart, how did you do that? What were your magic words? Do you think it's an actor that makes a character king size or vice versa?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think more than the actor the credit should be given to the writer who has created such fabulous characters. I think it's the character, which becomes a part of everyone. I think it's sheer hard work, which has got me here today.

Armaan4jassi > Will "Armaan" miss his old Jassi when he sees the new one?
Apoorva Agnihotri > Yes, he will miss his old Jassi.

Priya > Hi Apoorva. I am Priya. Which was the most memorable day of your life?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I think it's when I signed up for Pardes . That was my most memorable day.

Dreamz > What do you think about this makeover business in JJKN and what's your take on beauty? Does one really need outer beauty to feel confident and get her man of dreams and receive that respect from the world?
Apoorva Agnihotri > I can speak for my self. I think that the outer beauty is something but not everything. Looking good is not the end of the road. It doesn't mean you have got it all. At the end of the day the heart is what matters. I think my job is to react only on screen, not to think about it.

Sign Off Message > Love me forever, I will love you back. Love, Apoorva.

< id=fr2113 title=Advertisement name=fr2113 align=center marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 src="http://ads.indiatimes.com/ads.dll/getad?slotid=2113" Border=0 width=460 scrolling=no height=250 allowTransparency></>

thanx alot mala an dapu si always a sweatheart and yaar yeh lod kitna lucky hain they talked to apu meri turn kab aayegi😭

basanti_diya thumbnail
@rani: welcome and plzz do try to participate in this FC πŸ˜‰
basanti_diya thumbnail
@princess: post the link to kajjal forum then we might hav emore members πŸ˜‰
cutie cutes thumbnail

Originally posted by: basanti_diya

@princess: post the link to kajjal forum then we might hav emore members πŸ˜‰

good idea all ask Joti to make this a stick note for while

cutie cutes thumbnail

Hey guys here is a siggy made by Diya

Ε½"S"z

PRINCESS

hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow princess this Fc is such a great place to be.. i realli enjoyed readin everything..especially da chat tht MALA post..omg those pplz had live chat wid Apu..like diya said..meri turm kub ayegi 😭 n diya i luv da siggy u made..its wonderful..princess m nah sure if i can post 2 things in a daii..buh i'll try ma best 😊

Lotssa luv:Hira πŸ˜›
cutie cutes thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_786

wow princess this Fc is such a great place to be.. i realli enjoyed readin everything..especially da chat tht MALA post..omg those pplz had live chat wid Apu..like diya said..meri turm kub ayegi 😭 n diya i luv da siggy u made..its wonderful..princess m nah sure if i can post 2 things in a daii..buh i'll try ma best 😊

Lotssa luv:Hira πŸ˜›

thx

am gald u loved it

you now people say i u try something u can coumpslete any thing

so if we all try we can post to thing in a day

Ε½"S"z

PRINCESS