Saas Bahu aur Saazish
Saas Bahu aur Saazish
Saas Bahu aur Saazish

India-Forums

   

Have a video request post it here!!! (Page 3)

rupalip IF-Dazzler
rupalip
rupalip

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 4364

Posted: 22 November 2007 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
hi there
its a humble request
plz give me link of 3rd october 2006 SBS in which an evenng of Mr vice president with rajat tokas shown
plz help me get it..
plz note its 3rd october 2006 that is last yrs episode

regards
rupali
shubhapradha Newbie
shubhapradha
shubhapradha

Joined: 11 March 2007
Posts: 19

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 3:12am | IP Logged
hello Smile
its a kind request....
i want download link of RAJEEV KHANDELWAL's(only rajeev's not with aamna) interview on valentines day.(dwiti interviewed him and he called to some of his fans)
plzzzz post the link as soon as possible...i'm waiting.
Rah_HuJu IF-Rockerz
Rah_HuJu
Rah_HuJu

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 8449

Posted: 28 November 2007 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rah_akki

hey Saraa the date is June 2, 2006 & it's a whole long clip of around 15 mins...it came on the weekend special on SBS when they brought in Husein & Juhi on special request from the publicSmile...hope this info helps!

no one has this video???Cry

divyachandresh Senior Member
divyachandresh
divyachandresh

Joined: 19 January 2006
Posts: 964

Posted: 02 December 2007 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
can anyone post vidoe of panchi bora in sbs (panchi bora from kayamath
anjali83192 IF-Rockerz
anjali83192
anjali83192

Joined: 23 October 2005
Posts: 6017

Posted: 05 December 2007 at 3:02am | IP Logged
can anyone give me links for 27th july and 3rd October?
Thank You!
illuminated. Viewbie
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31282

Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rah_akki

hey Saraa the date is June 2, 2006 & it's a whole long clip of around 15 mins...it came on the weekend special on SBS when they brought in Husein & Juhi on special request from the publicSmile...hope this info helps!

We have the videos from November 2006 but since the forum wasnt created when Leap was about to happen we dont have the videoEmbarrassed

Originally posted by rupalip

hi there
its a humble request
plz give me link of 3rd october 2006 SBS in which an evenng of Mr vice president with rajat tokas shown
plz help me get it..
plz note its 3rd october 2006 that is last yrs episode

regards
rupali

Rupali, we have the videos from November, 2006 since that is when the forum was created. Sorry no video found

Originally posted by love-bobby

I Whent Todays Eipsode

Here u go:

Originally posted by shubhapradha

hello Smile
its a kind request....
i want download link of RAJEEV KHANDELWAL's(only rajeev's not with aamna) interview on valentines day.(dwiti interviewed him and he called to some of his fans)
plzzzz post the link as soon as possible...i'm waiting.

Can u give me the date and Year if possible?Embarrassed

Originally posted by divyachandresh

can anyone post vidoe of panchi bora in sbs (panchi bora from kayamath

Can u give me the date and year?

Originally posted by anjali83192

can anyone give me links for 27th july and 3rd October?
Thank You!

Here u go:

27th July:

3rd October:

Indivudual:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtftZ7FckAo

With Sanyogita:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKL-BVjAz3s

anjali83192 IF-Rockerz
anjali83192
anjali83192

Joined: 23 October 2005
Posts: 6017

Posted: 08 December 2007 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
By mistake 23rd July link has been given.Plz give me 27th july link?
Thank You!
illuminated. Viewbie
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Visual Effects
Joined: 01 May 2006
Posts: 31282

Posted: 09 December 2007 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali83192

By mistake 23rd July link has been given.Plz give me 27th july link?
Thank You!

Here u go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=688931

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ek choti si request

Author: snehash   Replies: 0   Views: 532

snehash 0 532 21 April 2009 at 12:23am by snehash
request to SBS

Author: ramusk   Replies: 0   Views: 464

ramusk 0 464 31 October 2008 at 12:18pm by ramusk
A request....plz upload zshare videos

Author: ma811   Replies: 5   Views: 697

ma811 5 697 02 August 2008 at 10:06am by smartleo_walo
request to sbs

Author: suvrati   Replies: 1   Views: 460

suvrati 1 460 09 June 2008 at 6:48am by nidha1983
Request to SBS for Karan Patel

Author: gunjan1   Replies: 0   Views: 556

gunjan1 0 556 22 May 2008 at 10:48pm by gunjan1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bahu aur Saazish Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index