Have a video request post it here!!! - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
please post the hq segment of sbs and sbb for may 23rd ..karan singh grover ones please <3 thanks.
29th sbb please ..and also we want the e24 segments of ksg..where can we get e24 interviewsplease?
Want a Video of Sakshi Tanwar because she has won the ITA best actress award.
Since she did not attend the function, please show her interview ...why she did not attend the ceremony and how she feels after winning the award.

Hello I am looking for two videos...segments for the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya.

First video it is Kokila's tradition to gift a gold ring to the spouse, they showed Kokila (rupal patel) in the mandir ringing the bell, then Rashi and Jigar gifting each other a diamond ring, then they cut to Gopi and Aham, Gopi was sitting on a plastic white chair and Aham holding the microphone about to interview her, and he bends down and he showed us a gold ring he had bought for Giaa, he presented the ring and I can't remember if he slid it on her finger or she put it on herself and she showed to the camera and hugged him...please Can I have this video

found the second video...one remaining to find the above one described.

That will narrow it down can you find it and send it to me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nafisa

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
saas bahu betiyan - dmg segment please - nov 11th 2011.
Why there is no SBS segments of bhagonwali?

Shilpa Anand's segment on 24th Dec 2011 on SBB Please

can anyone give me 14th october 2010 vid plzzz
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi I have a request for the Rajeev and Aamna valentines day special and the last shoot of Kahin To Hoga for Rajeev. Thank you and if anyone has the Khul Ja Sim Sim episode for both of them?
Posted: 11 years ago
here is req fo sbs please show some news abut csam pleeease