Saas Bahu aur Saazish

India-Forums

Have a video request post it here!!!

illuminated. IF-Veteran Member
illuminated.
illuminated.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 5:35am | IP Logged

OK after getting a thousand PMs everyday for videos and having the Help Desk isnt helping at all. So here we are with just the Video reequest post. If u want any video and after searching cannot find it. Then post it here and i will get that for u as soon as possible!Smile

Easy enough. So now no more of using the Help Desk for Videos request...As soon as i see one i will trash that post!Big smileBig smile

I hope my job wont get tougher now!Big smileTongue

A big thanks to universe_megha for helping so much with organizing SBS forumClap

Love and Regards,

Supriya, Nishtha and Saraa

SBS Development Team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilLovely.HeartMissUArYaswathimanjula69VIRMANbest..swagger..

luv_pavi IF-Rockerz
luv_pavi
luv_pavi

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
yes i have a request i want the video when pallavi subhash aka fauri of kaa in sbs plzzz send me the video.plzzzzz send me i wanna seeee plz if u do soo thanxxxxx a lottt plzzzz send me plzzz
Adil112 Goldie
Adil112
Adil112

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 11:11am | IP Logged
3rd november 2007 video plzzzz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_pavi

yes i have a request i want the video when pallavi subhash aka fauri of kaa in sbs plzzz send me the video.plzzzzz send me i wanna seeee plz if u do soo thanxxxxx a lottt plzzzz send me plzzz

Do u remember the date?

Originally posted by Adil112

3rd november 2007 video plzzzz

Here u go hun: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=779275

usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 10:37am | IP Logged
guys plz plzz help.. can ny1 gimme this vdo wen raj singh arora(uv) n priya wal(ashi) in remix, were shown in sbs?? it was like d winner of some contest was gonna hav dinner wid both of themm. plzzzzzzz plzz help.. this vdo was prolly on d 1st week od september 2005, not sure though.Ouch here's a pic of dat--

and this vdo, karan wahi, raj singh n priya wal.. though donno d date of this1--

posted in a new topic lo soz bout dat.. n plz somebody help, will b really really thankfull..

Edited by usharafuddin - 05 November 2007 at 10:40am
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usharafuddin

guys plz plzz help.. can ny1 gimme this vdo wen raj singh arora(uv) n priya wal(ashi) in remix, were shown in sbs?? it was like d winner of some contest was gonna hav dinner wid both of themm. plzzzzzzz plzz help.. this vdo was prolly on d 1st week od september 2005, not sure though.Ouch here's a pic of dat--

and this vdo, karan wahi, raj singh n priya wal.. though donno d date of this1--

posted in a new topic lo soz bout dat.. n plz somebody help, will b really really thankfull..

2005? This forum started in 2006. We have all the videos from that year on but not for 2005!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIRMANbest

usharafuddin IF-Rockerz
usharafuddin
usharafuddin

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Saraa~

Originally posted by usharafuddin

2005? This forum started in 2006. We have all the videos from that year on but not for 2005!Embarrassed

OH!Ouch ok, nyways fanx 4 telling..

SonPan IF-Rockerz
SonPan
SonPan

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Plz post the episdoe where Aditya Narayan was interviewed when he sang Himesh songs... it was during a promo concert of SRGMP way in the begining!!! Smile

Go to top