Fan Fictions

KANAN ( FF on Gauri Pradhan from KYPH)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged

Note: You must be familier of Kyph story and all the four characters Anga-Kripa and Nishant-Kanan's track to read and understand the story.

Main character:

ClapGauri Pradhan as Kanan Agrawal Clap

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 02 November 2007 at 5:02am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KANAN ( FF on Gauri Pradhan from KYPH)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Canada: A girlof indian origin aging between 25-27 years was looking out of the window recalling her past life. She was wearing white pant, green shirt. her hairs were open, and her big and wide eyes were lost somewhere. No price for guessing that the lady was Kanan Agrawal. Former rockstar and manager of rockstar Angad Khanna. Life has been cruel to her till now. she lost her parents in an early age. After so man years, she found Angad. Later she developed feelings for him and was very after getting engaged to him. But soon she found that Angad still loves Kripa and will not be able to live without her. Destiny played it's own game and soon Angad and Kripa became one with Sur and Prateek . She was happy for them but she was left all olone once again. She leaved India and came to Canada two years ago and jined a business school in canada as a music teacher. Soon a leading music company found her talent and asked her to perform for them. Initially Kanan refused but after sometime, she decided to move ahead in life and accepted the offer that was still open. The album and stage shows became a huge hit and soon she became a famous rockstar once again. But still she misses those old moments. The moments she spent with Angad, the man she loved seriously in her life. But somewhere she knew that he is not hers. Atleast she is lucky enough that she has not loose everything in her life like Nishant Saxena's family. Nishant Saxena. A person not likely to be found in today's world. He sacrificed his life just to met the girl he loved from his heart to the person the girl loved. She had met Nishant only two or three times but evertime that man left an impression on her. She recalled the hospital incident and the incident when dadi throwed Angad out of the house because of Kripa and the words of nisahnt when she was crying in front of Angad's photo. Nishant told her at that time to let her love go where it wants, and if it comes back to her her, then it is her's , otherwsie noot. Those words were so true. Now she realised that.
At the same time, her phone ranged and she comes out of her thoughts.

Kanan: Hello.
P: Hi Kanan. Are u ready or not?
Kanan: Sharmila. Hi how are u?
Sharmila: I am fine deaar. But r u ready?
Kanan: Ready? For what??
Sharmila: Oh god. U have a show in Fred stadium today. Forgot??
Kanan: Oh god. Thanks for reminding me. Main bas abhi pahunchti hoon.
Sharmila: Ok then. See u there.
Saying this, she disconnects the phone.

Sharmila, another girl of Indian origin whom she found at the school where she was appointed as a teacher. Later they became great friends and Kanan appointed her as her manager. But the other reasom was that she want someone as a freind as she was alone in her liife. She looks at the clock and gets into her room to change.

Aryan-Ishika

Groupbie

Aryan-Ishika

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 5:48am | IP Logged
7 Pm.

The stage was all set. It was beautifully decorated with lights of diffrent colours. And the flashes of diffrent lights were presenting a beautiful view. The stadium was packed with peoples of Indian origin. The stadium also included some non indians who were a victim of Kanan's beauty and her equally beautiful voice, othherwsie they are unable to understand even a word of Kanan's hindi songs. The stge gets enlightened with diffrent clours sparkles and a lady wearing a voilet jacket with black top inside and blue jeans makes an entry on the stage and the hall was filled with cheers and bally hoo.
The lady holds the mike and her beautiful voice starts spreading in the whole stadium.

hain ishq toh
ishq toh - 2
hain ishq toh ishq toh gale se laga le - 2
ek jhalak ko ankh taras gayi - 3
aa saamne aur tham le teri aamanat yaar main
deedar de
deedar de deedar de deedar le deedar de - 2
hain ishq toh ishq toh gale se laga le

(abhi koi armaan rang na laya
abhi koi dil ko chal nahi paya) - 2
abhi koi aankhon mein sapna nahi hain
abhi koi jadooo chal nahi paaya
tu pyar ki yeh kashtiyan kar de jara ve paar re
deedar de
deedar de deedar de deedar le deedar de - 4
Kanan also perfrmed some dancing steps along with the song and crowd got mad with happiness and joy. They were getting what they wanted.

After sometime, thesong changed

somewhere out there, i know there is someone
who is waiting just for me maahiya
he is gonaa set me free maahiya

jiski aankhon mein meri hi nami ho
koyi toh hai woh yaar maahiya
karoon main intzaar maahiya
jisake jine mein meri hi kami ho
rahe jo bekaraar maahiya
woh mujhpe nisaar maahiya
jisaki har baat mujhse judi ho
chaahe jo beshumaar maahiya
wafa se wafaadaar maahiya

how long my ???
why can you be a part of my reality

usako li zindagi ke khwaab main bunoo
chamkile rang saare unamein bunoo
usako aksar khayaalo mein socha
kahin toh hai woh yaar maahiya
woh mera dildaar maahiya

i know that he is gonaa be my destiny
its all part of ???
kabse usake aane ki main raah takoon
kabse chhupa ke ise dil mein rakhoon
mere dil ne taraasha use jaisa
milega wahi yaar maahiya
hai mujhe aitbaar maahiya
jiski aankhon mein meri hi nami ho
koyi toh hai woh yaar maahiya
karoon main intzaar maahiya
jisake jine mein meri hi kami ho
rahe jo bekaraar maahiya
woh mujhpe nisaar maahiya
jisaki har baat mujhse judi ho
chaahe jo beshumaar maahiya
wafa se wafaadaar maahiya
The stadium go haywired and Kanan was prerparing for her next song. She took a few steps forward and the same time a bullet shot was heard and the mirror behind Kanan breaks down. The stadium was filled with noise after this incident and people starts running here and there. The security becomes alert and starts making arrangements for getting out the peoples safely of the stadium. Kanan too leaved the stage along with the security.

After sometime, Kanan and Sharmila were in front of the police commisioner of Canada. Mr. Dale Yorker.

Sharmila: What's this Mr. Yorker? You assured us that there will be full security and then this incident? You know very well that Kanan is so famous and she needs a lot oof security.

Yourker: I know Miss Sharmila. There was full security. Or officers didn't find anything wrong there.

Sharmila: Then why this incident......

She was about to speak more when Kanan makes her calm .

Yorker: I understand your each and every word Miss Sharmila. But i assure u. Now i am going to give this case to my most brilliant officer. He has solved a case recently and now i am going to give this case to him too.His name is Karan Singh Malhotra.

Sharmila was again about to say somethig when Kanan interruptes inbetween.

Kanan: Ok sir i think we should leave now.

Saying this, she leaves from there with Sharmila

Sharmila: Tune mujhe baat kyun nahi karne di Commisioner se?

Kanan: Oho Sharmila. It's enoughh for him for today. Try to understand. He is a police commisioner. Usnko aur bhi bahut Kaam hote honge.

Sharmila: Baaki kaam gaye tel lene. You r Kanan Agrawal. Aur tumhari security....

Kanan: Ok ok Madam. Please be cool. Unhon kaha hai na ki woh kal officer ko bhej denge.

Sharmila: Theek hain let's wait till tomorrow.

Kanan: Ok maam and thanks a lot.

Next day, 10 Am.

The doorball of Kanan's home rings and Sharmila opens the door. And she finds a handsome, hot and a tall hunk outside. He was so handsome. His eyes, his physique and all. And he was wearing a blue jeanns along with black leather jacket which were giving him more killing looks.

She forgot to wink her eye even for a minute. And the person noticies that.

P(taking her out of her thoughts): Hello.

Sharmila: Unhh. Yes.

P: Hi. I am Karan Singh Malhotra. Commisioner sir had sent me here.(Finding Sharmila gain lost in him)Hello. May i come inside??

Sharmila(coming out of her thoughts once again):Unh.... Yes please. come in.
Karan enters inside and Sharmila closes the door.

creddy

creddy

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
awesome part...looking forward to read the fiction

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
lovely start! Big smile

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Wonderful part..... Clap Clap Clap
continue soon..........

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
great startt.. but im jsut curous.. just like in the show.. nishant is dead ritee???

she is in for a shock.

dancingdiva91

dancingdiva91

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
loved it...i never really followed the show after a while...my parents got rid of indian channels...but i always knew the main points...plz..cont...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top