Marathi TV

01 Nov Asambhav

aryam thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Everyone,
  I am not good in writing but I try to give you update on 01 Nov Asambahv Episode.
  Shubhra is seeing her past --continues...from 31 Nov episode..
   -Parvati is waiting for Mahadeo to come, but Mahadeo hides and  Gadivala tells Parvati that he didnt come. So she cries and then Mahadeo came suddenly. Mahadeo mafi magato and "UDBASHA" kadhato:).
  -Shubhra come back to current life and start crying. Doc asks Adi to be with her.
- Sulekha tells Sopan than that she hypnotise Abhi and leave him in middle of road same as Nikhil way. But sopan says that this will make us problem as abhis father is big one. He will find us. They both got tension and try to call abhi to see that whether he is alive.
-Shubhra and Adi are in home. Shubhra ask Adi that who she is?
  Is she parvati or Shubhra ? She dont want be parvati..she want to live a normal shubhra. Adi tells her that there must be some reason behind this. When we come to know that, it will solve our problem..
 Shubhra wants to talk with Aazoba, but Adi says that we will talk but after comleting this sessions with doctor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medhuli thumbnail
Hi
Thks 4 updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

pls will u give a short brief on 31st Oct's episode.
Edited by medhuli - 16 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thx for this..

Can u continue for a while doing the updates even though a short one will do...
rani2k thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update...please continue to do so at least till planetvu resumes its services
thnks once again.
milash thumbnail
πŸ‘ thanks a lot!!! kharech vedios nahi tar atleast hya written upadaten tari amahla kay chalu ahe t te kaltaey kiva idea yetiya.Please planet4u chalu hoiparyant continue kara na for everyday if possible

Thanks once again 😊
manimau1 thumbnail
Thank you so so so so so so so much.I really appriciate.Please keep updating daily. Please at least untill our site starts.What happened in 31 oct.& today 2 nov? Did Parvati see sulekha when she goes back in her past life?

Thanks once again, thanks a lot.Please keep posting.
nehavarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 update. thanks :) plz keep it up if possible 😊
ekmulgi thumbnail
Thank you for the update...soo addicted to Asambhav.. :)
Hope Planetvu starts soon :(

😭 lavkar fix kara planetvu..
Nilsat thumbnail
for some official work i am out of India last week and missed Asambhav but thanks for this forum and this update post that i not missed any thing.

Thanks Aryam.
angel595 thumbnail
thanks for the update.πŸ‘ πŸ‘