Indian Comedian Rusell Peters

Jazzzy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

What do guys think about this Indo-Canadian comedian named Russell Peters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtbyVFLl_7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqdIDxoWBE

Does his comedy make you mad 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ the way he makes fun of Indians, or do you think what he's doing is fine 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†?

Edited by Jazzzy - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 yaar but he takes the piss out of everyone... if he did it just about indians then thats different... i mean personally i find his jokes funny... but one where i was madddddddd when he took the piss out of ma nameeeeeeeeeee 😡 😡 the way to say it saala lol 😆 😆 tappar marronga mein lol 😆 😆
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆 aww na man, i dont find it offensive at all! I dont think hez making fun of Indians as such though.. i see it as jus pulling our legs, and jus having a bit of fun.. and hez not making fun coz cmon hez Indian himself! and.. half his audience is Indian too.. its jus Indians laughing at themselves for the silly things we do

coz u gotta admit.. wat he says is sooo true! (most of the time at least 😆 or at least u'd proably know of someone who acts like how he says.. i know i do 😃😆

i reckon hez a great comedian.. some of his jokes are really nasty though 🤔, but ah, thats what so many ppl love.
~*manai*~ thumbnail
well i have to say he is damn funny i love all his jokes i do not think they are offensive in any way its just too funny i love the jokes i agree with luvneet they are nasty but stiill so funny
Jazzzy thumbnail
i agree he's so funny but he's revealing all our secrets 😆 he's telling people that indians are cheap and the fact that indians like to bargain is a secret we should keep amongst ourselves 😆 😆 😆
Jazzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: *RickStar*

😆 yaar but he takes the piss out of everyone... if he did it just about indians then thats different... i mean personally i find his jokes funny... but one where i was madddddddd when he took the piss out of ma nameeeeeeeeeee 😡 😡 the way to say it saala lol 😆 😆 tappar marronga mein lol 😆 😆

in which video does he mention ur name???

Jazzzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx..uvt..xX

😆 aww na man, i dont find it offensive at all! I dont think hez making fun of Indians as such though.. i see it as jus pulling our legs, and jus having a bit of fun.. and hez not making fun coz cmon hez Indian himself! and.. half his audience is Indian too.. its jus Indians laughing at themselves for the silly things we do

coz u gotta admit.. wat he says is sooo true! (most of the time at least 😆 or at least u'd proably know of someone who acts like how he says.. i know i do 😃😆

i reckon hez a great comedian.. some of his jokes are really nasty though 🤔, but ah, thats what so many ppl love.

russel peters has dirty jokes?!?

if u mean he swears in his jokes then o 😉

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^😆 no not just the swearing.. i mean dirty jokes! but they're hilarious! 🤣 (but nasty!)
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
i've seen like all his vidz...hez so damn funny!
specialy dat paintt one lmao! i cudn't stop larfin 🤣
jassiee. thumbnail
LOL!!! I likeelove his jokes, and do not fidn them offensive at all!!!! I love all his vids.... his jokes aresoo truee lol!!! I love the "somebody gonna get a hurt real bad" lol tht was the most hialrious one....!!!! lollll 😆