Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

What do guys think about this Indo-Canadian comedian named Russell Peters?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtbyVFLl_7U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKqdIDxoWBE

Does his comedy make you mad Angry Angry Angry the way he makes fun of Indians, or do you think what he's doing is fine LOL LOL LOL?

Edited by Jazzzy - 02 November 2007 at 12:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indian Comedian Rusell Peters" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
LOL yaar but he takes the piss out of everyone... if he did it just about indians then thats different... i mean personally i find his jokes funny... but one where i was madddddddd when he took the piss out of ma nameeeeeeeeeee Angry Angry the way to say it saala lol LOL LOL tappar marronga mein lol LOL LOL

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
LOL aww na man, i dont find it offensive at all! I dont think hez making fun of Indians as such though.. i see it as jus pulling our legs, and jus having a bit of fun.. and hez not making fun coz cmon hez Indian himself! and.. half his audience is Indian too.. its jus Indians laughing at themselves for the silly things we do

coz u gotta admit.. wat he says is sooo true! (most of the time at least LOL or at least u'd proably know of someone who acts like how he says.. i know i do Big smileLOL

i reckon hez a great comedian.. some of his jokes are really nasty though Ermm, but ah, thats what so many ppl love.

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
well i have to say he is damn funny i love all his jokes i do not think they are offensive in any way its just too funny i love the jokes i agree with luvneet they are nasty but stiill so funny

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i agree he's so funny but he's revealing all our secrets LOL he's telling people that indians are cheap and the fact that indians like to bargain is a secret we should keep amongst ourselves LOL LOL LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
lolz jazzy so true!!!

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

LOL yaar but he takes the piss out of everyone... if he did it just about indians then thats different... i mean personally i find his jokes funny... but one where i was madddddddd when he took the piss out of ma nameeeeeeeeeee Angry Angry the way to say it saala lol LOL LOL tappar marronga mein lol LOL LOL

in which video does he mention ur name???

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Xx..uvt..xX

LOL aww na man, i dont find it offensive at all! I dont think hez making fun of Indians as such though.. i see it as jus pulling our legs, and jus having a bit of fun.. and hez not making fun coz cmon hez Indian himself! and.. half his audience is Indian too.. its jus Indians laughing at themselves for the silly things we do

coz u gotta admit.. wat he says is sooo true! (most of the time at least LOL or at least u'd proably know of someone who acts like how he says.. i know i do Big smileLOL

i reckon hez a great comedian.. some of his jokes are really nasty though Ermm, but ah, thats what so many ppl love.

russel peters has dirty jokes?!?

if u mean he swears in his jokes then o Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top