Chit Chat

please pray for my boyfriend please......

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

freecash

freecash

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

hi everybody i just want request something which is following. On tuesday october 30, 2007 my boyfriend he was at work and he was on the forklift then all of sudden he fell down on the floor he couldn't see anything after that from work they called emergency number took him to hospital that happened because he doesn't get his green card and he is really worried about that so guys could everyone of you please pray for him so he can get his green card and get rid of all those problems of his life i am really worried about him i didn't even eat anything 2 days ago only ate chips. at the same time i cannot even go and see him i am really sad just don't know what is happeneing? please reply and thank you everybody whoever's gonna pray for him. one more thing i might go and meet him tomorrow and please pray that nobody can come to know that we met each other.

GET WELL SOON MY SWEETHEART... LOVE YOU

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "please pray for my boyfriend please......" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Awww... I hope he gets well soon... my prayers are with him

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Oh my god..that's awfully sad dear! i hope he'll be fine soon!

take care.. be strong for yourself and for him okay...
My prayers are with him!

Love,
Gracella!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
be strong kid and inshallah he will be fine,
my prayers are with him

freecash

freecash

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thank so much everyone of you i am just going to meet him in an hour whenever he really needs me i cant be there.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
dont worry he will be back with you soon

freecash

freecash

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 7:41am | IP Logged
thanks once again i met him yesterday he was better after meeting me i knew that i just needed to meet him once then always he gets better but there are other things he really worries about i just want him to get rid of all those problems so he can live is life happily wiht me. its like whenever i am with him he is ok but when i am not there with him always something happens to him because he said when i am with him he is really happy and don't remember anything he forgets all his problems but when he is away from me he is just sick. i don't know what to do he knows that i can't be thre with him all the time right now but i definitely can pray for him as we always do that for each other.

Inspector Sahib

IF-Rockerz

Inspector Sahib

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ouch! hope he gets better

Post Reply New Post

Go to top