Discussion : Intolerance to religions

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

^^^ this is NOT my workEmbarrassed all the credit goes to Lil Ms. sunshineBig smile

Hey guys welcome to this week's Discussion Of The week hopefully you enjoyed last week's DOTWBig smile

This week's DOTW is based on our INTOLERANCE towards other religionsEmbarrassed

Here are a few questions to ponder:

Why we humans always put our religion before other religions?

Why do we scoff at someone who has interreligious marriages?

Most of the religions teach the same thing so why is it that we feel no shame in putting down the other religions while glorifying our own?

How can we call ourselves as true followers of one faith while putting down other faithsOuch which is exactly the opposite of what our faith teaches usEmbarrassed *unless I am not aware of some religion preaching hatred towards anotherConfused*

That's it for nowEmbarrassed I'll put up more when I remember themBig smileLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion : Intolerance to religions" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top