Creative Eye Bags Maximum Awards on Zee -

zaara_kzk thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Creative Eye Bags Maximum Awards on Zee - "Rishton Ka Bandhan"

Creative Eye Ltd has announced that the Company bags maximum awards on the Zee - "Rishton Ka Bandhan" award function held on October 26, 2007. Out of the total 19 categories, the Company bagged awards in 6 categories.

"Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyann" being aired every Monday to Thursday at 10.00 pm, bagged 3 awards in the following categories:

1. Favourite Maa Beti Rishta.
2. Favourite Baap Beti Rishta.
3. Favourite Khatta Meetha Rishta.

"Maayka" being aired every Monday to Thursday at 8.30pm, bagged 3 awards the following categories"

1. Favourite Behenon Ka Rishta.
2. Favourite Jeeja Saali Ka Rishta.
3. Favourite Paapiyon Ki Jodi.

This is an appreciable achievement by a single Production House to have bagged these awards. This further establishes the credibility and popularity of the programmes and the Company.

The awards were judged on its merit by the viewers of the nation who cast their votes in favour of "Ghar Ki Laxmi Betiyann" & "Maayka".

As per the latest TAM ratings both the programmes have been consistent in maintaining their position in the top three programmes of the Channel.

The Stock closed the day at Rs.23, up by Rs.0.35 or 1.55%. The stock hit an intraday high of Rs.23.75 and low of Rs.22.50.

The total traded quantity was 70887 compared to 2 week average of 37136.

Source: Equity Bulls

Posted On: 10/31/2007 9:36:50 AM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellyB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
tfs

yay neha won two awards πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i dun think shilpa/soni was there???

cool just confirms Maayka's popularity πŸ‘
mahiya_f thumbnail
who won the paapiyon ki jodi award?
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya_f

who won the paapiyon ki jodi award?

Durga and Jyoti...I saw them taking award..

see how popular Neha is?won 2 awards..''Maayka'' is popular mainly for Neha..;;Ghar ki laxmi'' is the story of 4 sisters.But ''Maayka''won Best sister jodi award..

Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 16 years ago
sharona_bha thumbnail
but it's very sad that veer and jeet not win award for best brothers.
i_fida thumbnail
yeah, neha won two awards but as per sisters i think ppl vote for neha and arti(old soni),both had amazing chemistry. in pic, i saw neha hold two awards in her hands, it means she received it alone, without new soni. but i am happy my neha won awards and next year she will receive award for best couple with vivan(shabd), am sure! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
neha rocks😳 i'm so happy she wont 2awardsπŸ˜ƒ and she totaly deserved them tfs 😳