Kkusum

Update 28th Dec.

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks to Mala

Kali happy as she thinks garv is catching her garv telling kali u thought I will know all. U cheated me to get me. Kali says just cause I love u, I cant live without u. garv says I cant live without kumud as I lost her cause of u. garv says u will pay for it. Kali sad as he pushes her. Kali is sweating as she is imagining this.garv asks what happne3d did u see any bad dream. Kali says garv will u leave me if I made a mistake. Garv please don't leave me. Garv says kali don't cry. U saw a bad dream. kali hugs garv, as he says I am with u. kkusum calls garv as he says I will find out as who cheated abhay, kshtik hears if kumud faces garv. Kk sees kshtij asks him to sit as we will work together. kumud also helping kkusum all 3 search the papers. Kumud faces gasrv as he walks in. garv says how ru? May be I don't have right. Kumud says u must be happy with kali. Garv telling kshtij is lucky to have u. garv says u are so close to me yet far I will always find u closer as I would not have left u. as kk calls garv kumud goes behind kshtij garv sees them going. Kk and garv discuss together about abhay. Garv is thinking kali says what u are thinking he says don't disturb me. Kali says that means I should go away from u as I am disturbing u. kali says u met kumud who poisoning u. garv says stop it leave me alone. Kali says u married me for child now u don't me. Kali says now u don't need me so why stay together, garv says I am sad too to for losing the child. Kali says I had all dreams of brining up that child. Kkusum says nitin we will pay the amount, kapil says how can u such a big moment, nitin says no use talking to kapil etc as they are sleeping partner, beti we have to solve nitin says. One man calls kkusum in board room kk shocked to see all who were in party they ask kk to sit. Agnivesh introduces himself as director of some company. He gives them all new names. Kk says mr khanna are they have real names, agnivesh says please discuss personal problems out. Agnivesh says how much can u pay, kk says give some time  agnivesh says our lawyer will draft new paper, he goes asking for ist instalment. Garv asys kk we got 80 croes agreement from agnivesh. Assistant gives old paper where abhya has made dealings with them. Asa he goes kkusum asks others what game u are playing. Garv tells he will take kali to shimla. Kk says she met agnivesh has new agreement with our company ,garv is drafting kkusum says 80 crores as all nitin are shocked. One man in pco is shown. Garv takes kali as she says u have to work there to, garv says this is my help to kapoor family. Acp says how come so many calls to abhay from shimla who is calling abhay so much. Acp thinks if abhay is absconiding then why he went on his wedding day. May be he could not pay loans he ran away. Acp sawhney think I should solve it.one man beating his wife for telling lies, garv stops him as she says how can a lady tell lies as she tells I said lies to save my house. Kali says too a wife can tell lie to save her family or to get her love. Garv listens to one voice on cell where kumud telling I can expose u to kali. kali telling I showed fake pregnancy to get garv now what u will do. garv is shocked to hear it. End

mala

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
finally he finds the truth
TiN24 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I hope this time its not a dream or illusion......I hope Garv finally finds out about Kali's lies and deception.
meghavi thumbnail

thanks for the update.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

thanx 4 da update

knowing ekta i can say it will probably b an illusion or dream...sure hope not

thanx for the update

i'm gonna for sure watch tommo episode

hope it'll be good one........hope it's not an illusion.....

smilingstar3 thumbnail
ahh It's about time Garv opened his eyes
it's just funny how everyone is finding out after the marriage...
good grief
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

thanks sangeeta and mala.

Thank god atleast something is exposed. I feel ekta better speed up and wind the story. Before the story gets so bad and sony has to stop airing the episodes.

*Anjali* thumbnail
thanks so much sangeeta and mala!  glad to see that evil Kali FINALLY be exposed 👏
BxyYqhTj91 thumbnail
This may be a real of Garv knowing about the fake pregnancy.  However, the crying baby would not like to join Garv, instead convince him to be with Kali since she is the current Garv's wife.

However, considering the number of marriages permissible in this serial, it can't be ruled out that Garv will divorce Kali and marry Kumud.

Kali will then take help from Tashu Bua to get her revenge fulfilled.