Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: nitica_82

😡 .....Shut up, all of you!

How dare any of you say a single word against True Beauty?

Don't you guys have an ounce of humanity in you? Instead of sympathizing with her mental state and her self-obsession disorder , you all are being rude to her ....You all should have a kind soul and start a charity fund for her so that she can get treated for her psychological ailments....

Dearest true beauty....I agree you are the most gorgeous chick in the world and by the time you are 20, God knows which mountain you'll be on....We love you, Dahling! 😳

Everybody...APOLOGIZE to True Beauty. 😭

Nitiiiii 😆..yess! Apologise pple..😛

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_y116

that was a very bad sacrcasm

I know it is very harsh sarcasm , Piya. But sometimes it is necessary to hit somebody hard so that they understand how it feels to receive the sting instead of giving it. It's not about Sonam or any personal issue with this kid who has made this post.... it's about respecting people as they are , irrespective of the fact whether they are beautiful or not. Everyone has the right to have an opinion.... but those opinions should also make sense and be reasonable.

Sarcasm hurts, i know but it makes every good human-being jolt out of their existence....It's easy to point fingers at others but really tough to have them pointed at you. Simple.

A spade is a spade even if you cover it in roses.....that's all I can say. 😛

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: true*beauty

Just because I posted couple posts on forum that doesn't mean I don't have brains or self-obessed or have some kind of disorder....

Forum is to express and have fun, it doesn't matter if being rude or whatever, it's in my mind, I'll speak

Just because people don't agree with u, you get mad and want to argue... please save that energy darling cuz sonam don't even know u exist

Frankly Honey....I don't care and I don't bother because immaturity is impossible to be dealt with. If you still don't get my point , you never will .

P.S - Thanks for reminding darling, I'll just go to Sonam's house and scream on a Dolby Digital Surround Sound System that I exist....😉

Fashionholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: true*beauty

Just because I posted couple posts on forum that doesn't mean I don't have brains or self-obessed or have some kind of disorder....

Forum is to express and have fun, it doesn't matter if being rude or whatever, it's in my mind, I'll speak

Just because people don't agree with u, you get mad and want to argue... please save that energy darling cuz sonam don't even know u exist

Yes you are free to speak your mind but their is no need to be rude to others.

If you post a comment, be prepared to take the debate that comes with it....if you can't handle it, maybe you should think before you post and provoke others.

Mistyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitica_82

I know it is very harsh sarcasm , Piya. But sometimes it is necessary to hit somebody hard so that they understand how it feels to receive the sting instead of giving it. It's not about Sonam or any personal issue with this kid who has made this post.... it's about respecting people as they are , irrespective of the fact whether they are beautiful or not. Everyone has the right to have an opinion.... but those opinions should also make sense and be reasonable.

Sarcasm hurts, i know but it makes every good human-being jolt out of their existence....It's easy to point fingers at others but really tough to have them pointed at you. Simple.

A spade is a spade even if you cover it in roses.....that's all I can say. 😛

i said it was a bad sarcasm caz i didn't understand if u were supporting the original post or against the post for calling Sonam ugly!!

Btw, i am actually Sonam's fan..and admired her just the way she is!sorry for any misunderstanding😳

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_y116

i said it was a bad sarcasm caz i didn't understand if u were supporting the original post or against the post for calling Sonam ugly!!

Btw, i am actually Sonam's fan..and admired her just the way she is!sorry for any misunderstanding😳

Hey no sorry Darling! Life is as short as Pam's swimsuit for that.😆

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LMAOOOO!! Nitica!! Dolby surround sound sounds good. Sonam will be more than happy to know of our existence ;)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

LMAOOOO!! Nitica!! Dolby surround sound sounds good. Sonam will be more than happy to know of our existence ;)

🤣😉🤗

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Moved pic to bad pictures- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=768408&T PN=17&#13083145