Frequent Posters

Fashionholic thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
That^ is a very old picture taken in very bad lighting
shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: true*beauty

bolly_babe... I'm going to be on miss world, miss universe and become a bollywood star by the time I turn 20, look out for me...hehe

wow congratulations, may you never be called ugly.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

and noone in this world is ugly, everyone is beautiful in their own way.πŸ˜ƒ

shefali_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tpam

well said shefali and more over sona is luking beautiful in the pic πŸ˜ƒ

Yes i know, she is not ugly, she is looking cute.πŸ˜ƒ

Mistyy thumbnail
yup keep it coming...i just want to see how many of Sonbir hating topics will be post by the time movie gets released!!
10 more days to go...plus all the actresses look bad without the makeup..have u seen deepika??
this pic was when she was like 15 or 16...all girls go through this phase..gosh i am tired of defendind Saawariya and Sonbir, how desparate people are getting 😑 🀒 🀒
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_y116

yup keep it coming...i just want to see how many of Sonbir hating topics will be post by the time movie gets released!!
10 more days to go...plus all the actresses look bad without the makeup..have u seen deepika??
this pic was when she was like 15 or 16...all girls go through this phase..gosh i am tired of defendind Saawariya and Sonbir, how desparate people are getting 😑 🀒 🀒

Exactlyyy!!! Grrr..geting quite frustratingg now..Just keep it cuming..keep Hatingg! πŸ˜ƒ

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Everyone's beautiful in their own way, so there is no point as to what the argument is about. [not everyone included] 😊
Keep your views to yourself ifff you think they'll hurt someone or anything of that sort.
Andd, last thing: those pics were a few years ago, even she said she didnt look all that great. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
😑 .....Shut up, all of you!

How dare any of you say a single word against True Beauty?

Don't you guys have an ounce of humanity in you? Instead of sympathizing with her mental state and her self-obsession disorder , you all are being rude to her ....You all should have a kind soul and start a charity fund for her so that she can get treated for her psychological ailments....

Dearest true beauty....I agree you are the most gorgeous chick in the world and by the time you are 20, God knows which mountain you'll be on....We love you, Dahling! 😳

Everybody...APOLOGIZE to True Beauty. 😭
Fashionholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

Don't you guys have an ounce of humanity in you? Instead of sympathizing with her mental state and her self-obsession disorder , you all are being rude to her ....You all should have a kind soul and start a charity fund for her so that she can get treated for her psychological ailments....

Dearest true beauty....I agree you are the most gorgeous chick in the world and by the time you are 20, God knows which mountain you'll be on....We love you, Dahling! 😳

Seriously, i nearly spilt my cup of tea on my laptop after reading your post........i couldn't stop laughing! LOL

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punjabi_chic

Seriously, i nearly spilt my cup of tea on my laptop after reading your post........i couldn't stop laughing! LOL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....am glad , sweetie that you I could make you laugh. Madam is PMing and abusing me....Bachaao! Mujhe True Beauty Aunty se darr lag raha hai.πŸ˜†

I am sorry if somebody thought I was rude but I could think of nothing else to do with this gorgeous chick.πŸ˜‰

Edited by nitica_82 - 16 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

that was a very bad sacrcasm