India-Forums

update in USA for PKG Dec.27

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

You guyz all know that Kaveri is pregnant right? and that bitch Malini still wants Prem and Rimjhim to get married so that's what new so far.....

What happened yesterday was that a swami came and everyone was there except for Rimjhim the Swami said that there is manhood in the house(bad luck) and it should be out of this house as soon as possible and all you guyz know that it's a plan between Malini and the Chacha, and then Irawati's like nooo.......wo larki I knew she was evil and she was bad luck I'm telling you we should get her out of this house and get her married to Prem instatly because I can't bear to see another death in this house if all of my sons die then I'll kill myself and a whole lot of crap like that she just kept on blabbing and blabbing.....

Then we saw Kaveri and her mother speaking saying to Kaveri I know beta you are very angry at me and I know that Pratap is a very evil man and I will support you all the way but it won't be easy because they are in a very hard safe positin including Agarwal and they both deserve to be punished.......

now we see Irawati nooo... again I'll die if we don't get that larki out of the house I'll kill myself and commit suicide(yeah just like your sister) so then Bhavani in an anger said that fine go ahead since you've made that decision I won't stop you so then she shuts up

now we see Rimjhim calls up Prem and he said that I'm sorry but I still can't find him I'm trying my best and I'll look I'll call you back later.....

now we see Rimjhim again in an office with a man and she's on the desk all serious she tells  the guy to get files that Malini gave him and she said tell me where the files are and then the guy says noo because Malini madam forbid me to get them then she tells him that when Avinash sir finds out he can send you to jail that way the man gets scared and he runs to get the files for her so she gets them and she calls up Prem and tells him Vijay's address and phone number....

Now we see a lawyer come into Sukh Shanti Sadan with a stack of the divorce papers and then they tell Avinash to sign on them first he's like no then the mother starts crying and gets her nautanki on and then he's like ma please stop crying I'll sign on them and then when he's signing Malini smiles and it ends...

something for Malini: ok bitch I don't know wat u thinkin but your work is only halkway finised because Rimjhim hasn't sighned on the papers and by that time Vijay's gonna come and expose you and on top of that she's gonna rip the papers just like last time and slap you and take you to the police station......

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thankz 4 da update
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 28 December 2004 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
thks for da update mgurl
  • Page 1 of 1