Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

HugHug EVERYONE HugHug

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes

TO:

Punjabi Channel's FIRST EVER banner contest

Aren't u all excited as hell I can already hear some people squeaking with delight

Rules:

The banner should be 728 by 90 (in pixels)

Animated banners are NOT allowedEmbarrassed Any animated banners sent to us will NOT be considered for votingEmbarrassed

Banners should NOT contain sexual or offensive materialEmbarrassed

Do NOT advertise your banners through PMs, signatures, or in posts. Doing so will lead to Immediate DISQUALIFICATIONSmile

If members make multiple Id's to vote for their your Banner will be DISQULAIFIED ASAPTongue

Every member can send AS MANY entries they wantBig smile

Your banner SHOULD NOT have your name or copyright symbol etc. on it as voting will be done anonymously

PLEASE send your entries to both me (JK_5) and Kimmi (Kimi_dost)Tongue It is VERY IMPORTANT that you send in your entries to BOTH of us otherwise your entry WILL NOT be considered for the voting round if you send it to only one of usEmbarrassed

For all you technically handicapped peopleEmbarrassedLOL Here's a boootiful tutorial on How to make banners by our Very own  Ms. Bholi BhaliTongue  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=40669

Last Date for submitting your entires is NOVEMBER 28, 2007Tongue please ensure both me and Kimmi receive your beautiful entries before or on the due dateEmbarrassed

If you have Any QUESTIONS please feel free to PM me (JK_5) anytime or state them in this thread itselfBig smile 

Hope to see a LOT of entiresEmbarrassed PLEASE don't let me downEmbarrassed do participateLOL otherwise I'll beat u all with my chappalsTongue

Edited by JK_5 - 02 December 2007 at 4:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.ChandniHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!*~!*Banner Contest - Participate~!*~!*" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Tongue thanx... yes will do..Joti jiii... Tongue lol everyone else take part tooo... that includes u too luvneet lol.... LOL LOL...ill send ma entries in the last week... tora busy ya hun.... Smile

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
LOL u worked hard on the intro... Clap Clap giddha for u lol...

Angelic_J

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_J

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

@ sukhi: Awwwwwwwwwww sorry hunni but I can't participate as I am collecting the entries :GRIN: but thanku anywayzWink and I'll make sure luvi participatesWinkLOL I don't mind WHEN u send ur entries but as long as u do send them in ur totally fine and will be saved from my dandaEmbarrassedLOL

btw the hard work on intro thing is that suppose to be sarcasticAngry

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@Joti.... ermmm nehi wasnt sarcasm jii meinu taan patta ve nehi ki hunda haha... LOL LOL .... lol u drop lmao u can design some ill do the collecting hehe... LOL LOL koi na ill get my art set out... and start painting LOL LOL

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for puting the tutorial there...loll yes, im technically handicapped, lol I went through the tutorial liek 3 times, and I dont get it!!! Oh well Ill try, try again, yeah if I get time that is... Stupid GR.12 Angry Embarrassed Lol... can't wait for uni Confused LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed mein teri madat karlonga... Tongue Wink if u get stuck that is but im sure ur a natural LOL LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i am suely gonna preticipate!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top