Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Can anybody tell me what happened in today's episode?  Please anyone who can update daily from India.Here planetvu site is under construction so we can't watch it so please untill that site starts can anyone update Asambhav daily? Please it's a request.May be brief update,main topics,highlights but please can anyone?

Thanks 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Asambhav update" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pamagaresa

Groupbie

pamagaresa

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Today's episode opened with Sulekha telling sopan about what all she saw in the previous birth, but says could not see Sopan. Sopan reminds her how they had met for the first time and all those memories.
Shubhra on the other hand now wants to meet that hypnotist and wants to know what is on the other side of the closed door.
Fianlly abhi and bhosale are talking about a drive and having dinner in a new dhaba somewhere.
Nothing much, except that young Sopan (some new actor) was introduced today.

aryam

Groupbie

aryam

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 7:11am | IP Logged
On which site do you watch serial?

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged

ho .kharech khup vaitag ahe planet4u band aslyane

karan kiti divas band ahe tehi mention nahi keley

pan bollywoodpromo.com ethehi zee marathimi baghyachi kashi jar planet4u la problem ala ta

pan sadhya tehi band ahe Cry

pan tumhi try karu shakta kadhi akdhi disate pan

kharech indiatil koni roj upadate pathvile tar khup khup abahri rahin

atleast tevadhe vachale tar kalel tari story

thanks in advance

milash

Groupbie

milash

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
aryam

hey can u upload every day for 8/10 days of asambahv 7 kalat nakalat if possible

thanks in advance

manimau1

manimau1

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you pamagaresa.But what they told about how sopan & indumati met & what happened between them? Can you please update daily main story which help me to know where the storyline is going? I watched this serial from begining so I don't want to miss any single episode. Please can you do that?

Thanks once again.

sakhig

sakhig

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and even i am a gr8 fan of Asambhav..As planetvu is not working i am also missing the imp episodes..also we missed the Z-gaurav awards due to the maintainance of planetvu..Y don't this forum requests z-marathi to send video of all these episodes that we have been/and would be missing? Also we can request them to send video of z-gaurav awards!

rani2k

rani2k

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 7:43am | IP Logged
hi all,
ya it would be great if someone can upload videos of asambhav...the story is moving v fast and cant miss it now....so please please upload the videos if possible.
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top