Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTW1: Unwanted attention (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Well, this happens with girls all the time.  Unwanted attention is indeed really annoying! I think Priya should just ignore Jay.  I know it gets tough to ignore this kind of attention for a long time but she can should do that for a while.  Or she can change her seat.

If she feels really really uncomfortable then I suggest she should talk to Jay.  Sometimes things like these can take off a person's interest in a class and result in bad grades, which would be only hurting her.  So She should go talk to Jay like casually.  Tell him that she doesn't like him looking at her like that.. If she can't talk to him straight, she should just talk to a common friend if she has any and let him/her convey her message.

I have been in this kind of a situation in a couple classes before.  In fact, still at lunch this guy keeps looking at him.  Whenever I look at him, he looks away but I can feel that he is looking at me whenever I am there.... It was really annoying at first and I wanted to go talk to him about it but I couldn't' say anything not being sure that he was actually looking at me.  So I just started to ignore and now I am used to it.  I mean you can't really stop anyone looking at you, can you?  So, now I am pretty much used to it and it doesn't both me that much anymore.

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anon

WOW Great advice guys!!!!!

Yeah you can never be too sure if he is staring just into space or at you himself.

Ashi, yeah i think we all have been in this situation. I know i have been back around 1 and a half years ago....my friends used to tell me that the guy was doing it in French class. And after that i used to look up, and yeah did catch him, but i just looked away and ignored him. Yeah and that was him liking me, but well best thing there was to first ignoe it...and after did talk to him...But if its around the campus, maybe yeah he does like you, lol....so take peoples advice here as its amazing... Clap Clap Clap

Yeah there is awesome advice here!Big smileEmbarrassed
Thanks everyone!HugClap

I agree...unwanted attention gets realllyyy annoyingLOLEmbarrassed

-x-Riddles-x-

IF-Dazzler

-x-Riddles-x-

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Best thing to do: go to friends.
Either yours... or his =]! 

You could also go snooping around in his diary or something to see if he likes u or is like a phsyco killer etc... but I wont reccommend it =D!

Then again, he may just mean it in a flattering way, and you can try and change it to actual wanted attention ;].

Rida.

Edited by -x-Riddles-x- - 12 November 2007 at 1:38am

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 04 January 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top