Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Hmmm I don't understand this..If you would fall in love with somebody ..you wouldn't choose which opiton is better..love happens..and you don't think about it before it does. LOL

So i'd say neither

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate : lOve vs lOve (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Dramu man.... its just a chOise... that which lOve is mOre pure... and what wOuld yOu like tO be fallin.... Smile

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Love exist in twO types.... this is such a hard decisiOn tO select One true lOve cOz bOth kinds, i am gOing tO mentiOned re based On true lOve....Tongue

First One... when yOu lOve sum1 and yOur lOve make OppOsite sex tO lOve yOuEmbarrassed..... this is just a type Of dO lOve and get lOve but this is alsO a kind Of true lOve...  but nOt a lOve at first sight reactiOnConfused.... here yOu fall in lOve bcOz yOu think..."us kay pyar nay mujhay us say pyar krnay pay majbur kr dia"Embarrassed and this is such  sweet thing that sum1's lOve make yOu tO love that persOn.... Embarrassed

SecOnd One... here yOu lOve sum1 withOut any thughts...Embarrassedif Oppisite One dOes'nt lOve yOu, you still lOve him/her....and here yOu dun think that "Pta nahi vO muhsay pyar krta/krti bhi hay ya nahi"...Big smile

which kind Of lOve wOuld yOU prefer..... share and explain yOur thOughts that why dO  yOu prefer that One...Tongue

firstly didn't get the 1 type of loveLOLLOLEmbarrassed
and 2nd one mein toh bechani hi hai sirf sari zindagi guzar do yeh soch kar ke woh mujhse pyaar karta hai ya nahi...
1st explain kro phir main pana jawab dongiEmbarrassedWink

Mischeivous

IF-Dazzler

Mischeivous

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I dnt have to make a choice...ma love is 2nd type of love anywayz...i have stopped thinking abt it that does she loves me or not Embarrassed

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 01 November 2007 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Ummm well I wouldn't pick either one because love isn't based on choices...it just happens Embarrassed

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 02 November 2007 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adildagr8

I dnt have to make a choice...ma love is 2nd type of love anywayz...i have stopped thinking abt it that does she loves me or not Embarrassed

good, warna yeh bechaini jeene nahi detiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Day_Dreamer

Originally posted by Adildagr8

good, warna yeh bechaini jeene nahi detiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Aye haye haye....love is in the air...kya baat hai Iqra Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top