Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Love exist in twO types.... this is such a hard decisiOn tO select One true lOve cOz bOth kinds, i am gOing tO mentiOned re based On true lOve....Tongue

First One... when yOu lOve sum1 and yOur lOve make OppOsite sex tO lOve yOuEmbarrassed..... this is just a type Of dO lOve and get lOve but this is alsO a kind Of true lOve...  but nOt a lOve at first sight reactiOnConfused.... here yOu fall in lOve bcOz yOu think..."us kay pyar nay mujhay us say pyar krnay pay majbur kr dia"Embarrassed and this is such  sweet thing that sum1's lOve make yOu tO love that persOn.... Embarrassed

SecOnd One... here yOu lOve sum1 withOut any thughts...Embarrassedif Oppisite One dOes'nt lOve yOu, you still lOve him/her....and here yOu dun think that "Pta nahi vO muhsay pyar krta/krti bhi hay ya nahi"...Big smile

which kind Of lOve wOuld yOU prefer..... share and explain yOur thOughts that why dO  yOu prefer that One...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelsabreenxz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debate : lOve vs lOve" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti11

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruti11

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
i will prefer 1 option aap kisi se itni mohabbat karo agar pyaar saccha hua to woh bhi aapsey pyaar karney lageyga

timeforchange

timeforchange

Inappropriate

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

i will prefer 1 option aap kisi se itni mohabbat karo agar pyaar saccha hua to woh bhi aapsey pyaar karney lageyga

Shruti
I dont think so this happens ever...it needs to reveal..i mean you should reveal your love for someone...and if there is a real love ..then it is possible..

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti_gauri1

yes.... thats what i like tOo..... the pOwer Our lOve attract sum1 tO us aand make her/him tO lOve us....Smile

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 4:53am | IP Logged
None actually.. I dunt understand the 1st one.. And i wudnt go for second one! LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

None actually.. I dunt understand the 1st one.. And i wudnt go for second one! LOL

1st One : suppOse that i lOve yOu.... and my lOve have as much pOwer that yOu started attracted tOwards me.... then after sum times, when yOu realise that i am sincare then yOu start lOving me as well.......LOL

2nd One : we bOth strike sumwhere as fall in luv at first sight.... we start luving each Other with Out any reasOn.... dun even think that yOu lOve me Or i lOve yOu Or nOt.....LOL

Ok Pooja.... nOw hOpe yOu understand..... LOL

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Well if i really had 2 choose den i will go for the 1st one.. however i think i will still choose the processes of falling in love slowly wid some1 after knowing dat person and realizing dat person actually means a lot 2 u! Embarrassed

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 31 October 2007 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hmmmmm love can happen anyhow...anytime.....anywhere!
so neither! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top