Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi Friends, I have tried to write a quick update of today's episode.I have exams coming up in Jan,so I am sorry if I've missed out on some details.

Jassi further goes on to recount to Nandu on how she went on falling in Armaan's trap,how she lost track of time,and felt that her dreams were coming true.Nandu asks her what Armaan had planned to do with her.Jassi says she doesn't know.She then shows him Raj's letter & reads out the various sentences.You can actually see the anguish on Nandu's face every time she reads the word 'badsoorat'.He is shocked.She tells him that Armaan was a puppet in raj's hands..he's so weak.He just kept on doing everything that Raj told him to...till even she started believing that he loved her.She then reads out a part where Raj tells Armaan that it is most essential for him to marry Mallika but he should go on playing this game with Jassi as well.She says that Armaan had always planned to marryy Mallika and how could she even think of becoming his wife.Nandu asks till when were they planning to do this.Jassi says probably till we handed over Kohinoor to them or till GM's loans were repaid.Nandu tells her that it is good atleast she realized their mean plan now,or God only knows what more he would have done.He asks Jassi what she plans to do now.Jassi says she really doesn't know.She is too shattered to even think of it.She justs wants to go away...she doesn't want to see any of their faces at GM..how can she face Armaan,hear his false words after all this? Nandu then gets up,draws a sofa near a cupboard,climbs it and takes a file frm top of the cupboard.He tells Jassi how she could forget that she has this..the ownership of Kohinoor.He says that she is the owner of the Suris as well as the Seths, and if she wants can handle them like puppets.She can now play the same game with Armaan as he has played with her.How can she run away like this? She must take revenge.If she wants she can have Armaan in front of her on his knees.
Jassi is still dumb with grief.She hugs Nandu and starts crying.Nandu pats her and tells her that even if the whole world deserts her,he's always the one she can trust.even if his shoulders look weak,they are always there to support her..(He too is crying, very cute scene)
Just then Bebe enters.Nandu and Jassi move away frm each other.Bebe asks them what's up,she sees Jassi crying and questions Nandu.Nandu tells her that he had played a dirty trick on Jassi and they were just sorting things out.He then tells Jassi that they will continue the 'game' they were planning tomorrow and leaves.
Bebe tells Jassi that Nandu can't even lie properly.She asks Jassi what's the matter.jassi says nothing.Bebe tells her that the last time she had seen her face like that was during the Samir incident.Has something similar happend? Jassi tells her that nothing of that sort has happened.Bebe asks her that if something has happened,she hopes she will tell her & hide nothing from her Bebe.She puts Jassi to sleep and leaves.

Jassi then gets up and starts writing her diary.She writes that she has been broken and all the pieces of her broken self are today writing in this diary.She writes that she has gone through so much pain in her life before...it is not just the incidents with Samir or Armaan,it has been like this right from when she was born.
We are then shown flashbacks of Jassi's childhood.A choti Jassi(abt 8 yrs old) is shown on the playground.She is a carbon copy of our Jassi..same baggy salwars,specs,braces,hairstyle.Some kids are circling her and teasing her..She's crying.
Then an incident in school,when she asks a boy for his eraser,and he refuses.The teacher scolds her and the whole class throws paper balls at her.
Then outside her house when she asks her neighbourhood kids if she can join in their play,they say she's not needed.Billu (younger version..wig,bright shirt,looked like those v.v.old film heros) comes and tells her that he has told her so many times to play at home with her toys.Choti jassi is sulking.
We are then shown choti jassi come into the same room badi Jassi is writing her diary,choti jassi clutches her softtoy and cries.Badi jassi comes and hugs her smaller self.

She then remembers her 16th birthday at her home.We are shown badi jassi only (I mean Armaan's Jassi )(Sorry..hope i didn't confuse u with badi-choti..thought Armaan's jassi sounds better. 😊 ) dressed in some weird pink frock..pink ribbon in hair..specs have a diff frame and are looking muuuuuch better(looks like her dressing sense deteriorated with age ).She is siting on some throne.(??????) 😕 Billu starts dancing with jassi.All boys are laughing.Jassi doesn't know her steps.Amrit then asks a boy to go & dance with Jassi..he refuses.Nandu(looks younger too) then goes and dances with Jassi.All are dancing,but jassi looks hurt.
After the party Jassi tells her parents that she had a good time.Billu tells her that 16yr b'days are meant to be special and that she has now turned from Princess Victoria into Queen Victoria.Jassi thanks them.After they leave she falls on her bed and starts crying.Again eldest Jassi..I mean Armaan's Jassi hugs 16yr old Jassi.

Jassi then writes that things never changed much.They show her 1st day at college,where she asks a group if they are economics students.They just ignore her and leave.In class, teacher asks the students to introduce themselves.Jassi puts up her hand.She gets up & says "I'm Jassi".Class starts laughing.She corrects herself "I mean Jasmeet Walia.I am here to learn Economics because I feel we must do something about the economic conditions of our country.I would like to be friends with you all".Someone throws paper again at her.Class laughs and guys make weird sounds & tease her.She looks hurt.
She then remembers the Samir incident.

Finally,Jassi (apni,I mean Armaan ki)gets up and stands near the window.A wind is blowing over her face.She remembers Nandu's words on how she should not give up and get even with Armaan.She says to herself that she really doesn't know what she should do and hopes the dawn brings her new light.

The end.

Friends,I'm sorry if I have missed out anything..

Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Awww Daisy,sweet update of a cute episode.Nandu is really cute.😊
jyotim thumbnail
Daisy, Thanks for the update. If this is your short version I will wait to see your detailed version.😊. Just kidding. Keep up the good work and all the best for your exams.
vishakha thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to see the episode
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks daisy and it's ok, don't be sorry. study for your exams, they are more important! now vijay also started to update.😉
pretty thumbnail
gr8 update . i really want Jassi to teach Armaan a lesson.
TiN24 thumbnail

Thanks for the update! I guess the make-over process will begin now?!?!?!?!?!?!😕

*Anjali* thumbnail
Thanks for another great update, Daisy!! 😊
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
gr8 update
n best of luck with ur exams
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...thanks daisy. Great update.😊