Punjabi Channel

   

The Punjabi Blood - updated videos! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg i am dying laughing ROFL sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!! my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!! dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!! omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL
ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha


ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL



LMAOOOOOOOOO hahaha now u got me imagining u dancing hahaha LOL LOL LOL

i wonder if i can find it!!! then you would be laughing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Punjabi Blood - updated videos! (Page 6)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~


Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg i am dying laughing ROFL sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!! my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!! dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!! omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL
ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha


ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL


LMAOOOOOOOOO hahaha now u got me imagining u dancing hahaha LOL LOL LOL


i wonder if i can find it!!! then you would be laughing



hahaha lol... find it man that would be funny Big smile LOL

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Joined: 07 February 2006

Posts: 13407

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by crazy_craze


Originally posted by *RickStar*

haila LOL LOL LOL man reading ur convos are making me laugh LOL LOL LOL lol lmao gosh u wrote the line hahaha thats funny... i seriously think someone should do a video LOL LOL LOL


 


haha... perfect example...sukhii u shud make one...lol................ plzzzzzz............ that wud be awesum!!!! hurry and make one...lollEmbarrassedLOLLOL



omg!! my cuzins & my bro made one!! it was hilariousROFL but they deleted it cuz they were embarrasseed( + i was showing all my friendsLOL)



LMAOOOO LOL LOL omg that would have been jokes lol i wanna see it lol... ja lahb ke ah tell em to do it agen LOL LOL

L:ike they would do it! my friends still make fun of them! but my brother had his face covered...LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

Originally posted by crazy_craze


Originally posted by *RickStar*

haila LOL LOL LOL man reading ur convos are making me laugh LOL LOL LOL lol lmao gosh u wrote the line hahaha thats funny... i seriously think someone should do a video LOL LOL LOL



haha... perfect example...sukhii u shud make one...lol................ plzzzzzz............ that wud be awesum!!!! hurry and make one...lollEmbarrassedLOLLOL



omg!! my cuzins & my bro made one!! it was hilariousROFLbut they deleted it cuz they were embarrasseed( + i was showing all my friendsLOL)


LMAOOOO LOL LOL omg that would have been jokes lol i wanna see it lol... ja lahb ke ah tell em to do it agen LOL LOL


<FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#6699ff>L:ike they would do it! my friends still make fun of them! but my brother had his face covered...LOL



hahaha shyyyyyyyyy inna shy munde ya lol.... goshhhhhhh i would dooo it for sure LOL LOL koi nehi camera de de hahahah lol manaiiiiiii can do some stuff haha dancing aye hai..... jassie tussi vi Embarrassed kuch karlo hehe....

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Joined: 19 March 2006

Posts: 14055

Posted: 07 November 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~


Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg i am dying laughing ROFL sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!! my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!! dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!! omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL
ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha


ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL


LMAOOOOOOOOO hahaha now u got me imagining u dancing hahaha LOL LOL LOL


i wonder if i can find it!!! then you would be laughing



hahaha lol... find it man that would be funny Big smile LOL

i just need to learn how to uplaod and then watch  tussi ta jii haas haas ke marjana!LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~


Originally posted by *RickStar*

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg i am dying laughing ROFL sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!! my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!! dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!! omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL
ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha


ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL


LMAOOOOOOOOO hahaha now u got me imagining u dancing hahaha LOL LOL LOL


i wonder if i can find it!!! then you would be laughing


hahaha lol... find it man that would be funny Big smile LOL


i just need to learn how to uplaod and then watch tussi ta jii haas haas ke marjana!LOL



LOL LOL TENU TAPANU DEKHAN HASNU OHANA NIIIIII LOL LOL chalo take ur time hehe lol

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Joined: 27 August 2006

Posts: 8074

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
lol just testing that youtube thingy out here goes...some random punjabi kid haha pure funny his actions




LOL LOL

Jazzzy

Goldie

Jazzzy

Joined: 20 March 2006

Posts: 1395

Posted: 08 November 2007 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

lol just testing that youtube thingy out here goes...some random punjabi kid haha pure funny his actions


LOL LOL

lollllll LOL LOL LOL

ricky mainu lagda ke aa punjabi kid tu hi aa LOL ricky ni apni own video banake ethe post karti LOL jk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Jus Punjabi!....First American Punjabi Channel....

2

-Navi- 11 4603 07 January 2010 at 6:26pm
By -Navi-
All Set To Go - Big Poppa Cartel UK Punjabi just.singh 0 759 27 September 2009 at 11:32pm
By just.singh
Hindi Movies- Punjabi Titles :S punjabi_qt26 3 2127 29 July 2009 at 6:18pm
By Angelic_J
New Punjabi Movies to look out for ;) ~*manai*~ 0 1772 23 June 2009 at 2:02pm
By ~*manai*~
"Asi Punjabi Bolde Haan"

2 3

Angelic_J 20 4078 13 June 2009 at 6:09pm
By -Navi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punjabi Channel Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.