Punjabi Channel
Punjabi Channel

India-Forums

The Punjabi Blood - updated videos! (Page 5)

jassiee. IF-Rockerz
jassiee.
jassiee.

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

haila LOL LOL LOL man reading ur convos are making me laugh LOL LOL LOL lol lmao gosh u wrote the line hahaha thats funny... i seriously think someone should do a video LOL LOL LOL

haha... perfect example...sukhii u shud make one...lol................ plzzzzzz............ that wud be awesum!!!! hurry and make one...lollEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Jazzzy Goldie
Jazzzy
Jazzzy

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

LOL ....GasolinaLMAOOOOOO LOL jazzy im sure ur there somewhere haha lol... LOL 

oye yaar i dont see myself in the video LOL maybe i'm hiding behind the bumper LOL.

btw ricky ji, when i'm in a car i make sure punjabi music is playing Tongue

Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad luver#1

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFL i like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

ooo yea i totally forgot about that one sorry ill post that one when i do the next update Big smile

i swear these guys are so retarded!! i was watching the vids and my mom was like what the hell are you watching, then she starts to watch and pretty soon shes cracking up!ROFL on youtube, dont one of the guys have account? Chakdephattey or somthing like that...

hahahahha thats jokes.... ma mums like that tooo lol... ma dads the worst cracks up soo loud the next door bhai can hear him LOL LOL lol..... yeaaaa thats where i went lol i was trying to find one.... they did this milkshake wala i thought that was a bit rude so i didnt post it... n some they are swearing n that.... LOL LOL menu ah ke chitter painge LOL if someone complains lol

the milkshake wala?? that was cracking!ROFL i always laugh at the inappriote stuff! jai menu mere maa ne dekhia phir menu chitthar pougai! phir main akai tere maru gi...for posting it up! "my milkshakes are better than yours.." where do they come up with this stuff??!!ROFL and you...Padai val theian vi dheya kar! kithai putai sidhai kam laikay rakdha ah??? bandhar kissi thaan da!

Jess. IF-Veteran Member
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_craze

haila LOL LOL LOL man reading ur convos are making me laugh LOL LOL LOL lol lmao gosh u wrote the line hahaha thats funny... i seriously think someone should do a video LOL LOL LOL

haha... perfect example...sukhii u shud make one...lol................ plzzzzzz............ that wud be awesum!!!! hurry and make one...lollEmbarrassedLOLLOL

omg!! my cuzins & my bro made one!! it was hilariousROFL but they deleted it cuz they were embarrasseed( + i was showing all my friendsLOL)

_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFLi like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

ooo yea i totally forgot about that one sorry ill post that one when i do the next update Big smile

i swear these guys are so retarded!! i was watching the vids and my mom was like what the hell are you watching, then she starts to watch and pretty soon shes cracking up!ROFLon youtube, dont one of the guys have account? Chakdephattey or somthing like that...

hahahahha thats jokes.... ma mums like that tooo lol... ma dads the worst cracks up soo loud the next door bhai can hear him LOL LOL lol..... yeaaaa thats where i went lol i was trying to find one.... they did this milkshake wala i thought that was a bit rude so i didnt post it... n some they are swearing n that.... LOL LOL menu ah ke chitter painge LOL if someone complains lol

the milkshake wala?? that was cracking!ROFLi always laugh at the inappriote stuff! jai menu mere maa ne dekhia phir menu chitthar pougai! phir main akai tere maru gi...for posting it up! "my milkshakes are better than yours.." where do they come up with this stuff??!!ROFLand you...Padai val theian vi dheya kar! kithai putai sidhai kam laikay rakdha ah??? bandhar kissi thaan da!

LOL LOL LOL i know man was sooo funny lol i couldnt stop laughing for ages lol... hahaha see i know tu menu chitter mar ne si lmao sooo i didnt do it LOL LOL LOL theek kitha na lol... yea man mums alwayz like that lol.... LOL lmaoooooooo omg i know re.... pure bandars i think but funny lol... LOL
_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 04 November 2007 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_craze

omg!! my cuzins & my bro made one!! it was hilariousROFLbut they deleted it cuz they were embarrasseed( + i was showing all my friendsLOL)

LMAOOOO LOL LOL omg that would have been jokes lol i wanna see it lol... ja lahb ke ah tell em to do it agen LOL LOL
~*manai*~ IF-Sizzlerz
~*manai*~
~*manai*~

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg i am dying laughing ROFL
sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!!
my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!!
dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!!

omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL
THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL

ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha

ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL

_sukhi_ IF-Rockerz
_sukhi_
_sukhi_

Posted: 05 November 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

omg i am dying laughing ROFL sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!! my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!! dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!! omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL
ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha

ha ha if you run out don't worry i will make a vid of myself doing stupid dancing i have done taht b4LOL

LMAOOOOOOOOO hahaha now u got me imagining u dancing hahaha LOL LOL LOL

Go to top