Punjabi Channel

The Punjabi Blood - updated videos! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
omg i am dying laughing ROFL
sachi sukhi tunne ta menu has hasake mar diya!!!
my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!!
dekho hun name zamane de punjabi munde!!!!!

omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL
THANK YOU FOR THE VID JALEBI!ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Punjabi Blood - updated videos! (Page 4)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFL i like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

my bro was like what the heck kind of dancing is that!!! i think this munde are on medication!!!

omg sukhi you have made my day!!! post more of these!!! i have never seen anything funnier!!!!. the munda in the guti is the funniest!!! i wonder what their mom and dad would do if they ever saw this!!! i can just imagine "eh Censored aa ki kardeyaan bandar wargan naacheyaan kuch aur ne kar sak de bus video make karo mar jaaneo!"ROFL

ROFL lmaoooooooo gladdddddddddd u liked them malai jiiiiiii hahaha lol i thought u might lmao tussi kende si update kar de hahaha so i was like sitting there for 30 mins lmao trying to see which ones funny ROFL ROFL ROFL an the dancings soo funny lol........ hahahah wow made ur day hahahah awwwwwwwwwww balle ROFL ROFL ROFL hahahah tussi hasso ji hasso lol ROFL ma sister was also laughing like mad lol haha.... LOL LOL hahaha ill look for some more haha but i think it might run out haha sorry ROFL ROFL but will get on to something else very soon hehe Big smile and thanxx lol haha

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad luver#1

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFLi like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

ooo yea i totally forgot about that one sorry ill post that one when i do the next update Big smile

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*manai*~

omg manai! u seem to be dying!ROFL it's cracking ME up! oh god...aidha de badmash munde??!! ROFL

did you hear the one that goes "pinky o pinky, tera padh bada stinky, tenu sharm ni andhi nee...." thats the first one i heard and it still cracks me up!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *RickStar*

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFL i like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

ooo yea i totally forgot about that one sorry ill post that one when i do the next update Big smile

i swear these guys are so retarded!! i was watching the vids and my mom was like what the hell are you watching, then she starts to watch and pretty soon shes cracking up!ROFL on youtube, dont one of the guys have account? Chakdephattey or somthing like that...

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
haila LOL LOL LOL man reading ur convos are making me laugh LOL LOL LOL lol lmao gosh u wrote the line hahaha thats funny... i seriously think someone should do a video LOL LOL LOL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 03 November 2007 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

OMg..! i luv Punjabi Blood! they are so funny! i saw their video's like a couple of years ago and they still make me laugh!ROFLi like Pinky O Pinky i dont think you had it up there...it's hilarious!

i swear these guys are so retarded!! i was watching the vids and my mom was like what the hell are you watching, then she starts to watch and pretty soon shes cracking up!ROFLon youtube, dont one of the guys have account? Chakdephattey or somthing like that...

hahahahha thats jokes.... ma mums like that tooo lol... ma dads the worst cracks up soo loud the next door bhai can hear him LOL LOL lol..... yeaaaa thats where i went lol i was trying to find one.... they did this milkshake wala i thought that was a bit rude so i didnt post it... n some they are swearing n that.... LOL LOL menu ah ke chitter painge LOL if someone complains lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top