Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 7:59am | IP Logged
KIddha peoples... has anyone seen these badmash people lol the first time i seen them i couldnt stop laughing at their stupidity LOL LOL lol if u aint belows some links u can check out...

Ah Ni Kuriyeh

ermmmmm the battle...... totally stupiddddddd lol LOL

Uddey Mitradey lol they can dance lol.... LOL LOL hahah im not sure about the singing lol thooo

LOL .... Raj Jujar... botal..hahaha i think he couldnt sleep at night...

LOL .... Dil tor ke... wicked song... Big smile

Many more just check them out if u want too..!! Tongue

Here another video... when i first watched it was with ma whole family i thought it was sooo funny... like how punjabiz think i mean old type people.... Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grAGoy9mHJ8

Its about no casts n that... so please dont get offended n that... Tongue

Enjoyyyy Tongue

Updated videos.... Tongue

LOL .... Virsa Punjab da lol the dancing is just soo funkyyyyyy LOL LOL

LOL .... Challa - na na naaaaa re this was the first video i ever seen of them.... an i couldnt stop laughing it was soo funny.... LOL

LOL .... A S Kang LOL nice moves in the gaddiiiiiii lol..

LOL ....Arabian Knights LMAOOOOOO this was soooo funnyyyyyyyy LOL LOL

LOL ....Gasolina LMAOOOOOO LOL jazzy im sure ur there somewhere haha lol... LOL

LOL ....Randommmmmm haha lamo the way the dude talks sooo funny... punjabi taan chak dita is ne phateh haha lol LOL

LOL ....Paint Balling LOL LOL after the songs its proppa jokesssssss.... listen to what they say lol... LOL

Enjoyyyyyyyyy Big smile

Edited by *RickStar* - 02 November 2007 at 4:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherMiracle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Punjabi Blood - updated videos!" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
LOL How Stupid!!! LOL!!!ROFL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
ROFL
sukhi you made my day yaar! mein to has haske margey!!!! ena funny si omg i thank your for this i am totally gonna watch this over and over!!!!!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_craze

LOL How Stupid!!! LOL!!!ROFL

all they are missing is uuuu jassie ja chak de phateh LOL LOL LOL take ur english wali tumbi with u ROFLROFLROFL

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*manai*~

ROFL
sukhi you made my day yaar! mein to has haske margey!!!! ena funny si omg i thank your for this i am totally gonna watch this over and over!!!!!

ROFL ROFL hahaha i knew u would like it haha... they pure jokers.... i know man i was on the floor... haha theres loads of jokes like these ill post some more later LOL LOL

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

ROFL

ROFL ROFL hahaha i knew u would like it haha... they pure jokers.... i know man i was on the floor... haha theres loads of jokes like these ill post some more later LOL LOL

Omg you should really post them to make me laugh even more!!!!!

_sukhi_

IF-Rockerz

_sukhi_

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *RickStar*

ROFL sukhi you made my day yaar! mein to has haske margey!!!! ena funny si omg i thank your for this i am totally gonna watch this over and over!!!!!

Omg you should really post them to make me laugh even more!!!!!

yeaaa i will do... gotta find them alll lol an u cant laugh all in one day manai ji haha... LOL

AnotherMiracle

IF-Dazzler

AnotherMiracle

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
omg this woz the best!
i had seen their pinky oh pinky song b4 but this woz amazin....sooooo funnnny Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top