cute child artists!!

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys ,
dont you think the people in mamta always manage to get cute child artists??first krishu , prachi , arav and now lil mamta or diza!!!! they were all sooo adorable!

what do you think?

sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow great..but i have seen only krish and diza as a child artist about rest never heards of...its so strange daily i get to hear new news about mamta 😆 😆 when this thing will stop....arav and prachi were there too ..nice but why no pictures of them ?
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^god knows..prachi was extremely lil..but arav was really cute and sweet when he was small!!
sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I knoww! All of them are sooo cute!!

Herez a pic with Krish and Prachi 😳

~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^I absolutely loveee that pic! It's chooo cutee!! 😳

hehe..they are all just such adorable little cutiepieess!!! 😳 😳 😳

Here is a pic of little Arav 😛
Edited by ~*Juhi*~ - 16 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
OMG...they are sooo adorable..i love kiddos.. wow prachi is so damn cute so as..arav so much better than their..later version..gosh sorry for being mean 😆 i mean they look so..sweetoo types.. 😳

Thanks alot sans and juhi you both rock buddy 👏 👏 👏
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

nishu, do you know that the little girl who played prachi was baby krish's real sister? she & krish are the cutest siblings ever.😳😳

i admit sneha that mamta has the most adorable child artists but i think dulhann also has sameer & bharat. they are also fantastic child artists.😃

Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jigglypuff726

nishu, do you know that the little girl who played prachi was baby krish's real sister? she & krish are the cutest siblings ever.😳😳

i admit sneha that mamta has the most adorable child artists but i think dulhann also has sameer & bharat. they are also fantastic child artists.😃

no i did not know that.. wow.. so sweet..now only i am finding resemblence in their look..😆😆😆 adorable btw i love playign with my nephew.. he is my sweteooo darling sonanta...dont mind..i call him with all the names 😆😆

and yes.. they are cute too and very nice actor..👏 little i have seen of krish and i dont find him natural infront of camera..😆..leave..i am gone case 😆😆😆

*~sneha~* thumbnail
@leena di..tru sameer is soo cute n bharat is really nice and a really good actor!!!