Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Welcome mera pyaara doston!Hugto another Discussion of the Week.. only at the Health and Fitness Section!Big smile

You must be wondering... Does it matter to you?

Well, you must have seen or heard people being bullied or ignored because they are fat, etc.. therefore other people judge you by the way you look..

Why do people often treat other people like that...?
 Have you ever ignored a person who is fat or overweight?
 Have you ever been in such a situation?

Well thats all for this week! Share your views and experiences with us.

The person with the best answer will be rewarded with a siggy.

So jet set GOO! Happy Posting!Big smile

Love,

Health & Fitness Dev.Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW :: Does it matter to you...?" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I cant say anything coz I am fat Embarrassed LOL LOL

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charming*Angel

Why do people often treat other people like that...?

Its always easier to laugh at someone else, and thats precisely what some people do.  Human beings have this instinct to be the superior and selfish and when they find something that according to them is a flaw in someone else, they take full advantage of it and make sure to utilise it to the utmost. However in this persuit they very often forget that the other person who may be fat , his or her feelings and morale can be hurt beyond repair.
 Have you ever ignored a person who is fat or overweight?

No, so far no.Physical appearance is the least of my worries.Compatibility is the key word. So long we gel and have a good time together, his her or my looks why should they come into the picture ?Its the persons wit humour intelligences,aptitude and offcourse the wavelength I connect with , not the physical attributes.

Well, I personally am not overweight.So I never had to face it myself. But yes I do have friends who are above their weight limits, but they are also some of the best people to be with - fantastic human beings with great sense of humour and are very talented too. So to me their friendship means much more than these trivial things. Won't say haven't tried to make them lose weight...not by directly saying it, but by making them participate more in games like tennis, badminton by challenging them to a gameSmile Then offcourse  there is  hockey, soccer and swimming.Embarrassed

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2smart4u

Originally posted by advil

Originally posted by Charming*Angel

Well, I personally am not overweight.So I never had to face it myself. But yes I do have friends who are above their weight limits, but they are also some of the best people to be with - fantastic human beings with great sense of humour and are very talented too. So to me their friendship means much more than these trivial things. Won't say haven't tried to make them lose weight...not by directly saying it, but by making them participate more in games like tennis, badminton by challenging them to a gameSmile Then offcourse  there is  hockey, soccer and swimming.Embarrassed

u shud say it directly ..  it affects more... believe me its better us saying than someone else... a friend of mine comes over and leaves...then the next day on phone i tell her that she gained weight... and then she promises to lose weight by the next time we meetEmbarrassed

No, I would never talk such things,it takes too much effort..LOLI believe that instead of making the person self conscious that way, there are far innovative ways to make the person excercise without the person realising it....that way the  person tries effortlessly ,has no complex in mind and the results speak..Actions speak louder than words...Wink

2smart4u

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 30 October 2007 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2smart4u

yea yea yea...but it doesn't sound bad when i say it...did it when i told u........Wink

omg what happened to u????? u gained sooo much weight..does that sound bad?LOL

No, becasue I haven't gained the weight.See I am not telling you..." Its time for your eye checkup..." LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top