Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: dilkiaawaz

i told my mother ilove him he is just so handsome my mom was like "yeah munda te sona hai" lol she really liked him for me. πŸ˜† it worked out good

Congrats...please don't forget to invite us for the marriage....😊

But wait a sec......Didn't Mish want to marry Katrina Kaif........πŸ˜‰

Sorry, better luck next time.........heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dilkiaawaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

lol its kk people change their mind really quickly and any way katrina kaif is gonna marry salman so  he is gonna get over her i still have a chance.πŸ˜†

Nupur9 thumbnail

lol its kk people change their mind really quickly and any way katrina kaif is gonna marry salman so  he is gonna get over her i still have a chance.πŸ˜†

If it's Mish you want, then wait till he forgets Katrina

If it's Akaash you are after, wait till he forgets Shruti...

But if patience is not your virtue, then just join Nika's kidnapping team!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nika_d thumbnail
Yea she is already there .. I saw her madnees for Mishal n joined her in the Mission too without even telling her... Our Mission is THE only way we can get him πŸ˜†

Okay my dare to both of u:
Spell Mishal and Ajay as weirdly as u can.. It should sound weired n funny when u pronounce it.
Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
dilkiaawaz thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Yea she is already there .. I saw her madnees for Mishal n joined her in the Mission too without even telling her... Our Mission is THE only way we can get him πŸ˜†

Okay my dare to both of u:
Spell Mishal and Ajay as weirdly as u can.. It should sound weired n funny when u pronounce it.

yeah i have joined that mission thanks for noticing πŸ˜‰ u no now that my  mom had said yes for it i'm totally going to kidnapped him. and send him to the room u've provided in the other topicπŸ˜†. and here is ur answer to the dare.

for mishal : me shell

and for ajay:  uh je

tell me hw i did?πŸ˜›

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iloveapu

ooo.. dikaawazi.. haila.. you are announcing your marriage to mishal here.. hmm.. you better be careful.. we have lots of crazy deewanees here.. if you invite everyone at the wedding.. toh sumjo hogayi ShaadiπŸ˜†

dont worrie. i will be at your wedding too.. of course Ajay will be my date and he will be whispering sweet sweet talks.. hai......... what a wedding will that be,...

pc84 thumbnail
Good job guys..

ok my second dare to you guys!!!

In the most filmy style tell your fav character how much you love them.. you can include scene description.. songs trees.. anything goes.

hope you enjoy this guys!! i can't wait to see your creative juices flowing...
pc84 thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

yeah i have joined that mission thanks for noticing πŸ˜‰ u no now that my  mom had said yes for it i'm totally going to kidnapped him. and send him to the room u've provided in the other topicπŸ˜†. and here is ur answer to the dare.

tell me hw i did?πŸ˜›

Good job hon..

dilkiaawaz thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: pc84

ooo.. dikaawazi.. haila.. you are announcing your marriage to mishal here.. hmm.. you better be careful.. we have lots of crazy deewanees here.. if you invite everyone at the wedding.. toh sumjo hogayi ShaadiπŸ˜†

dont worrie. i will be at your wedding too.. of course Ajay will be my date and he will be whispering sweet sweet talks.. hai......... what a wedding will that be,...

πŸ˜†i like the part when u said "if u invite everyone at the wedding ...toh sumjo hogayi shaadiπŸ˜†. you r right well i'll invite u for sure cause tere pas tera dev hoga tu mere wale pe nazar nahi rakhegi but for everybody else i gotta think again.πŸ˜†. and thanks for the compliment.😳

Edited by dilkiaawaz - 16 years ago
Nupur9 thumbnail

πŸ˜‰

tell me hw i did?πŸ˜›

Pretty cool girl...I loved it!!!

what say Nika??