Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

"Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 50

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
totally awesum!! Clap Clap
the way u kept switching to adi n mets was realli
gd
luved it!!!
cnt wait continue soon Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Time" AM FF - Pg 49 / 24 Oct - Ch 23 (Page 9)" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luxs

Groupbie

luxs

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
He is back...cool. Can't wait for the rain scene Big smile The rain/blackness all fitted perfectly Big smile

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Sidu, I know the BBB has beeen coming soo sad for the past few weeks but I still watch it cause that soaps has like the best actors there and their expressions come out so well Clap Clap Clap

Sidu, fantablous part Clap Clap Though it was dark, it was just fantastic Clap Clap Clap Hope AM meet soon Embarrassed

prabhyrehal

prabhyrehal

Posted: 12 November 2007 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
i love reading this its so lovely and about the rain in your story adi and mets are in a dark place so it was good how you used it and i love rain too

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Clap that was beautiful hun! perfect descriptions! it was sad, but i think it went well with your ff. bring me back to life is one of my fav songs too! havent heard it in a while, gonna go listen to it now! and rain can mean anything, so by making it symbolize somthing sad in this part, you can definatly make it mean romance in a future part Big smile Wink looking forward to more!

tsamhita

IF-Dazzler

tsamhita

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
lovely part!
and yeah even i was sad after watching BBB...they killed pravina coz she wanted to leave the show...such a tallented actress and beautifully portrayed the role! Embarrassed
and i looove dat song tooo! Big smile

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Amina:Thnx Embarrassed
Heet: thnx! glad you liked it Embarrassed
Sha: thnx hun Embarrassed
luxs: thnx Wink
prabhyrehal: thnx!
Robin: Thnx.Glad you liked it Embarrassed

sidsk

IF-Rockerz

sidsk

Posted: 13 November 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Sidu, I know the BBB has beeen coming soo sad for the past few weeks but I still watch it cause that soaps has like the best actors there and their expressions come out so well Clap Clap Clap     

Sidu, fantablous part Clap Clap Though it was dark, it was just fantastic Clap Clap Clap Hope AM meet soon Embarrassed

Ya Im still watching it too LOL No mater what happens in it,I cant stop watching it LOL
Thnx! Embarrassed

Originally posted by tsamhita

lovely part!
and yeah even i was sad after watching BBB...they killed pravina coz she wanted to leave the show...such a tallented actress and beautifully portrayed the role!Embarrassed   
and i looove dat song tooo! Big smile

Thnx Sam Wink
Ya i read that in some article but the reason for leaving teh show was so silly. Who in their right mind would leave such a character? Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top